Widgets Magazine

Thread: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

2. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

taking excerpts from the link ^^

The [Deal or No Deal] tour will be right here in Oklahoma City on Saturday, April 21st at the AT&T Bricktown Ballpark from 10am to 1pm.

KFOR, the metro's NBC affiliate, is offering you a chance to "Win a Golden Ticket" on their homepage. The ticket will give one lucky person the opportunity to shoot straight to the front of the casting call line for a one-on-one interview with the casting director.
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

I have never really watched the show but maybe someone can get on TV an represent Okc, in a good way of course.

4. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

Agree.

The more positive exposure OKC gets the better. Im all for these shows coming to OKC to get contestants and/or to broadcast. It is all positive PR for Oklahoma City, the more we keep hearing and getting OKC out - the better/easier it will be to continue to grow.
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

5. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

Quote Originally Posted by okclee View Post
    I have never really watched the show but maybe someone can get on TV an represent Okc, in a good way of course.
    I remember seeing a woman on the program not long ago from South Carolina. She was the stereotype hick. Thick accent, obsolete expressions (every other one was "fixin' to"), stupid jokes. The whole thing. I bet the one they choose from Oklahoma City is Billy Bob Bubba or his wife Cindy Sue Bubbette.

These programs seem to love sterotypes that showcase the negative side of cities and states.

Then you should be a shoe in!

I think that Okc has done quite well in the reality show world of TV. I am not a big fan of watching any of the reality shows buy my wife is, so I know more than I should.

8. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

Then you should be a shoe in!
    You beat me to it! I guess I'm gonna have to get up earlier if I wanna beat you to the punch line!

One thing about Deal or No Deal....No way you can be a contestant on that show unless you are way over the top and annoying

Guess that leaves me out....Just annoying can't do the over the top thing

10. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

Our reality TV celebrity is John Paul Merritt, and he isn't a hick at all.

11. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

You forgot Big Brother.. he's a stereotype through and through. 23 Year old security guard from Durant OK.. turns out he was on the show and found out one of the contestants was actually his sister! oh Gawdddddd I still cringe.
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Quote Originally Posted by Karried View Post
    You forgot Big Brother.. he's a stereotype through and through. 23 Year old security guard from Durant OK.. turns out he was on the show and found out one of the contestants was actually his sister! oh Gawdddddd I still cringe.

Just glad one of our other representative's Carrie Underwood looks a tad bit better than him

13. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

Yeah, I don't watch Big Brother, but I remember him. Give me Carrie or John Paul any day. At least he wasn't from OKC.

14. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

SO will the show be filmed here too? If so I'm all in. Who's joining me on Saturday?

15. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

Quote Originally Posted by Karried View Post
    His sister looked like a circus freak. Tattoos all over her body (probably more than was revealed), piercings all over (again, what was revealed, probably more), purple hair... Thank God she lost... And so did bubba.

16. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

Quote Originally Posted by CMSturgeon View Post
    SO will the show be filmed here too? If so I'm all in. Who's joining me on Saturday?
    no, no, it's just an audition.

Have you people seen this show? Believe me - the OKC contestant will NOT be an attractive person. In fact - any of you trying out should go in disguise. Pillow under shirt, chewing tobbaco, tooth blacked out, and fake tattos.

If you are woman, dirty up your kids and bring them barefoot to the audition. Remember to take your wedding ring off. Introduce your husband as you comon-law husband. If your a man then bring your wife along but make hold your beer during the audition. Oh yea, bring a dog.

Don't forget, you have to give some incredible story of how badly you need the money...something like, you live in your mother's basement and would like to move out and start your own fast food chain. Really, just wear the "L" on your forehead like a badge of honor. Hell, I might do it just to get a shot at one or two of those case carrying hotties.

Howie: Now, what would you do with a million dollars, Jake?

AFCM: I tell you what I'd do man...two chicks at the same time, man.

Howie: That's it...two chicks?

AFCM: Damn straight, always wanted to do that. And I figure if I was a millionaire I could hook that up, too.
    ...this shortest straw has been pulled for you

Quote Originally Posted by AFCM View Post
    Don't forget, you have to give some incredible story of how badly you need the money...something like, you live in your mother's basement and would like to move out and start your own fast food chain. Really, just wear the "L" on your forehead like a badge of honor. Hell, I might do it just to get a shot at one or two of those case carrying hotties.

Howie: Now, what would you do with a million dollars, Jake?

AFCM: I tell you what I'd do man...two chicks at the same time, man.

Howie: That's it...two chicks?

AFCM: Damn straight, always wanted to do that. And I figure if I was a millionaire I could hook that up, too.
    Would you show them your "O" face?

MadMonk Guest

"Effin ay"

21. Default Re: Okc......Deal or No Deal??

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
    "Effin ay"
    Dietrich Bader's character, shown above, from "Office Space," is in Dallas, not a city or town in Oklahoma.

MadMonk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
    Dietrich Bader's character, shown above, from "Office Space," is in Dallas, not a city or town in Oklahoma.
    Um...ookaay.

Thread Information