Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Edmond hangout

1. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

Let's just say that the individual in question is infamous for launching mindless attacks on anyone and everyone who does not see things his way. Now, I don't mind having shots fired now and again, but this guy is particularly mean spirited. PM me if you must have a name.

2. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

There is a place on Broadway Extension right in the downtown Edmond area that I went to. You know, the part that is more old fashioned buildings, like a main street type area. One of the investors lives in Covington and she drives down most of the week and works there. It is an upscale clothing store w/ men, womens, and childrens, and is on the corner of 2 streets. lol. Anybody know?

Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I didn't say it wasn't funny, I said you have issues. Granted, they are funny issues, but issues nonetheless. I gotta go off topic for just a sec and say that shortly after I joined I left for a few months because of another poster who shall remain nameless. People like you guys make me glad I came back. Thanks!
    I used to take Taekwondo lessons... perhaps I could help?

If there's seriously a get-together can I come? I LOVE making desserts mmmm.

4. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

Quote Originally Posted by CMSturgeon View Post
    There is a place on Broadway Extension right in the downtown Edmond area that I went to. You know, the part that is more old fashioned buildings, like a main street type area. One of the investors lives in Covington and she drives down most of the week and works there. It is an upscale clothing store w/ men, womens, and childrens, and is on the corner of 2 streets. lol. Anybody know?
    McCalls. Great business, been there well over fifty years.

5. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

Yup, I think that's the place. Anyway, the reason I asked was because I felt kind of white trash going there but I know it was my fault. The people there in no way made me feel inferior, I was just insecure at the time because I wasn't dressed nice. I think that's a lot of the problem concerning the griping about Edmond being a snobby town, people can, a lot of times, be insecure about their status in society. The only time I felt unwelcome at a place was when I was remodeling my house and was covered in paint, hahahaha, and wearing an ugly sweatshirt, raggedy jeans, and old skate shoes, and had to go to Sally's Beauty Supply to buy something, the clerk looked at me like I needed a whole lot more than hair dye. I guess I don't see why it bothers people. If you think I'm poor, who cares, I know how much money I have and I'm going to have a lot more when I get out of college. And if you think I need a makeover, who cares, I know I look hot under these raggedy clothes. JERKS!

6. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicfly View Post
    I used to take Taekwondo lessons... perhaps I could help?

If there's seriously a get-together can I come? I LOVE making desserts mmmm.
    Only if you have tattoos, piercings and a sense of humor!

7. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

I have none of those so I guess I wont go.

8. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

Quote Originally Posted by CMSturgeon View Post
    Yup, I think that's the place. Anyway, the reason I asked was because I felt kind of white trash going there but I know it was my fault. The people there in no way made me feel inferior, I was just insecure at the time because I wasn't dressed nice. I think that's a lot of the problem concerning the griping about Edmond being a snobby town, people can, a lot of times, be insecure about their status in society. The only time I felt unwelcome at a place was when I was remodeling my house and was covered in paint, hahahaha, and wearing an ugly sweatshirt, raggedy jeans, and old skate shoes, and had to go to Sally's Beauty Supply to buy something, the clerk looked at me like I needed a whole lot more than hair dye. I guess I don't see why it bothers people. If you think I'm poor, who cares, I know how much money I have and I'm going to have a lot more when I get out of college. And if you think I need a makeover, who cares, I know I look hot under these raggedy clothes. JERKS!

I love to plop down at the outside tables at Othello's with my trusty bike at my side, wearing dickies shorts, a t-shirt, chucks and all my tats and leer at the Mercedes drivers! The really funny part is, I've been going there so long that the owners usually come outside and chill with me!

9. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

Ah a cookout...awesome...I'm making the 7-layer dip!

At work, I've become the "7-layer dip girl." They won't let me make anything else. It's just too darn good Thank you, mom!
    Still corrupting young minds

10. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

Cool.. so far we have marinade for chicken, Oreo cake, Strawberry Boone Box Wine, Cheese Whiz and a Seven Layer Dip.. do we know how to party or what... do we know how to party or what?

How come I'm the only one bringing Alcohol?

My name is Karried and I'm an alcoholic.. ha,ha... sure seems like it reading some of my posts... I need intervention..
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

11. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

I'd be happy to bring along a case of Boulevard Wheat!

12. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

You got it girlfriend!

oops I need to call my sponsor.. lol

13. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

I'll be your sponsor

14. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

LOL! You got it!

Don't forget the beer!

15. Default Re: Favorite Edmond hangout

Quote Originally Posted by Karried View Post
    Cool.. so far we have marinade for chicken, Oreo cake, Strawberry Boone Box Wine, Cheese Whiz and a Seven Layer Dip.. do we know how to party or what... do we know how to party or what?

How come I'm the only one bringing Alcohol?

My name is Karried and I'm an alcoholic.. ha,ha... sure seems like it reading some of my posts... I need intervention..
    Speaking of Intervention, did you see the episode where they profiled a girl who is a cutter? It was the most intense thing I have ever watched. I was in shock. I always knew about cutting but had never seen anyone in the act of doing it.

Thread Information