Thank you Madmonk! I couldn't wait for you to come online so you could see it!!

We had a tile backsplash 4x4 ceramic tiles.. Don had to actually cut out all of the sheetrock and put new sheetrock up. ( I tried to remove it but it was pulling off all of the sheetrock anyway).

Then we found the tile we liked at the tile store but it was $13.79 a sq ft.. ouch! That was just for one 12"x12" sheet (the Diamond Harlequin pattern was really expensive) but I found similar tile in Ebay for only $3.29 a sq ft! Had it shipped from Texas and the rest is history.. the Pewter rope is at Home Depot.. those were the worst as they were only 6 inches.. we had to have over 130 of those - and they were almost $2 each.. but we had to have something to separate the brick pattern from the diamond.

This was pretty time intensive. We had a guy come out that Don worked with and he had told Don it would cost about $250.00 to install it.. he came out, took one look at the detail work involved and never called back! Now I know why! We literally cut the diamond tiles in half individually and placed them top and bottom by hand.. it was scary! But I'm so happy with how it turned out... grout is a pain to remove by the way.

Let me know if you need the tile guy on Ebay..or anything else.. it worked out really well.