Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Town Center

Default Re: Town Center

What? I missed a Mex restaurant? Which building is it?

We could use a good Mexican place!

2. Default Re: Town Center

You have Lupe's.

Quote Originally Posted by CuatrodeMayo View Post
    You have Lupe's.

I haven't eaten there in years - my first and last experience at Lupe's left me unimpressed. Maybe I'll give them another try. It seemed a bit bland.

It is a Qdoba. Qdoba is already in the OKC market- there's one on Memorial.

It is similar to Moe's or Chipotle. It is owned by the Jack in the Box people.

Yeah i've heard it's really good. They use to advertise on Sports Animal all the time.

6. Default Re: Town Center

There is a Qdoba here in Stillwater right next to campus. Fantasic burritos.

My daughter was so happy to see them putting up the Panda Express sign. I'm waiting for Chick fil a. Now a Mexican restaurant for my husband. We can walk to dinner then walk home to get rid of the calories we just ate.

Same here - as soon as they get some sidewalks through there!

Since we live about 2 blocks behind Lowes, I'm hoping our property value will rise a bit. We were at Santa Fe last night and noticed how busy the whole Town Center area was with foot and auto traffic. The synergy is starting to work and I like it!

Chick-Fil-A
    Grand Opening : Thursday, January 17th 2008

FREE CHICK-FIL-A FOR A YEAR!
    On Thursday, January 10th, the first 100 people in line at the new Chick-fil-A at Midwest City will share over $25,000 worth of FREE Chick-fil-A Combo Meals! Must be 18-years-old and present to win. PHOTO ID REQUIRED. The line can begin forming at any time as early as 24 hours prior to the Grand Opening. See additional rules below.

*Must be 18-years-old and present to win. PHOTO ID REQUIRED. The line can begin forming at any time as early as 24 hours prior to the Grand Opening. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The First 100 Grand Opening Promotion was created to reward the first 100 qualified participants in line at the Grand Opening of a new Chick-fil-A® restaurant. These 100 people will each receive a Grand Prize of one #1 Chick-fil-A Combo Meal (Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich, Waffle Potato FriesTM and drink) per week for a year (equating to 52 total meals). The line can begin forming at any time as early as 24 hours prior to the Grand Opening. The 100 Grand Prizes are awarded at the designated time for the opening of the store on Grand Opening day. This time may vary by location. To be a qualified participant, one must be one of the first 100 people in line who is 18 years of age or older, and has stayed in line until the Grand Opening of the store (short restroom breaks excepted). Any one under the age of 18 is not eligible to win, however, if they would like to stay on the Chick-fil-A property prior to the opening of the store, they must be accompanied by their legal parent or guardian. Participants are not allowed to leave the Chick-fil-A premises including retrieving items from personal vehicles. Random line checks will occur until the opening of the store. If a participant is not in line and does not answer the roll call, they will be automatically disqualified. No purchase is necessary. Chick-fil-A employees and their immediate family members may not participate. No alcohol or drugs will be allowed. No animals or pets of any kind (other then disabled assistance animals) will be allowed on Chick-fil-A property. Any one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be disqualified and removed from the premises. In addition, participants may be removed from the premises for loud or inappropriate behavior. Additional prizes may be randomly raffled to be won by any qualified participant. First 100 coupons may not be sold or exchanged for consideration of any kind.

10. Default Re: Town Center

Actually RSC is offering four year degrees in partnership with 2 4 year universities that i know of .. UCO and OSU-OKMULGEE - I'm in the OSU program right now ..

I will say this .. they need to freshen up the campus look. my mother went there in the 80's .. i went in the mid 90's .. it needs work to really look like a 4 yr institution.

11. Default Re: Town Center

Um how does Rose have anything to do with Town Center?

12. Default Re: Town Center

Quote Originally Posted by soonerfaithful View Post
    Chick-Fil-A
    Grand Opening : Thursday, January 17th 2008
    We are hoping the weather doesn't delay the Jan 17th Grand Opening. First 100 is an awesome deal. Can't beat FREE!

Anyone heard about the date for when Panda Express is opening?

Did anyone go by the new Chick fil a today? There was about 15 tents set up this afternoon in the rain. My daughter said there was about 5 tents set up when she went to work at 6 this morning.

No.. I assume they're getting ready for their grand opening tomorrow. I'm just guessing though I don't know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Watson410 View Post
    No.. I assume they're getting ready for their grand opening tomorrow. I'm just guessing though I don't know for sure.
    From Newsok

MIDWEST CITY — Midwest City’s first stand-alone Chick-fil-A restaurant will open Thursday with its First 100 Fans promotion, which awards 52 combo meal gift certificates to the first 100 adults in line.

The free combo meals equal $26,000 worth of free food.

Chick-fil-A will give away prizes between 6 and 6:30 a.m. at the restaurant, 7331 SE 29, 7331 29 St. SE, followed by its official opening.

Patrons Adults must be 18 years of age or older.

17. Default Re: Town Center

We had 110 campers that night. Wow! They were brave and deserved every one of those combo meals.

Quote Originally Posted by cowzrul View Post
    We had 110 campers that night. Wow! They were brave and deserved every one of those combo meals.
    They really did deserve those meals. That was a really nasty night.

19. Default Re: Town Center

So incae you didn't notice, Panda Express IS open now. I saw the big "now open" sign when I drove by this past weekend.

Still crossing my fingers on a good bookstore.

I ate there the other day, it was pretty good. I like things a little less spicy, but really loved my fried rice! I'm hoping to try Qdoba pretty soon.

21. Default Re: Town Center

I went to Qdoba not too long ago. I didn't like it quite as much as I did Chipotle, but it's not bad. They overload on the rice...so watch out for that. I might would hold off a few weeks to let them finish settling down in how to get things done. The guacamole looked nasty....it was about as far from bright green as you can get. Which was the biggest dissapoint ment because it's amazing at Chiptole so I wanted something like that.

There was an annoying manager walking around talking to people the whole time about it they were enjoying their meal. It wouldnt have been bad the first time, but the 3rd and 4th time was pretty annoying. They were just really excited to be open.

Has anybody tried the Panda Express, my wife and I are interested in how good it is.

23. Default Re: Town Center

I've been to them in other cities. It's just like the other Mall Asian food places. If you've been to one, you've been to them all. They all overcharge, but are fast. It's basically drive through buffet.

My daughter and I went the other night, I had the orange chicken and sweet and sour pork. The chicken was so so, but the pork was TERRIBLE. She loves Chinese food and the only part of her meal, she could stand was the broccoli. And it wasn't cheap either, We'll just stick with Mandarin Garden

Well, I must say I went to the Qdoba the other day and un impressed was an understatement.
    Dont waste your time and money when there are so many better Mex places so close in.

Oh and Hi Sister Laurie

Thread Information