Widgets Magazine

Thread: Rod Stewart/Cirque de Solei

1. Default Rod Stewart/Cirque de Solei

Anyone going to either of these shows? If so, the presale goes on this morning for Rod Stewart.. PM me if you want the code..
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Default Re: Rod Stewart/Cirque de Solei

My wife keeps mentioning Cirque de Solei. Could someone who's gone give me their thoughts on what it is ?

I love Cirque. I've seen 3 of their shows in many different cities... Delirium is a little different, more of a music experience... but with the same idea... I feel it is best described as a "Circus on acid" - I love it. It is amazing.

4. Default Re: Rod Stewart/Cirque de Solei

Tickets were pretty expensive for Rod Stewart .. $95.00 plus $15.00 service charge, section 118 row P .. I decided to pass. A little pricey for someone I'm not all that excited about.

The stage set up is going to be cool though.. in the round.. so everyone can see the performance.
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

5. Default Re: Rod Stewart/Cirque de Solei

I want to see Cirque, but I'm not in their fan club or have that card so I have to wait till Monday. Hope there are good ones left!

6. Default Re: Rod Stewart/Cirque de Solei

I have tickets to see Delrium tomorrow night. There's also a show tonight. If anyone goes, please post their thoughts.

I wanted to go to Cirque de Solei so BAD!

8. Default Re: Rod Stewart/Cirque de Solei

I attended the Friday night showing of Delirium and must say it was quite a show!! Wonderful music, bright lights, and amazing acrobatic routines throughout!

My only complaint is with TicketMaster. When I ordered the tickets online, I was only given the option for section 313, Row P, which is the very top row. I figured, ok...I get what I pay for.

Well, to my amazement, there were many better upper level seats available that would've cost me the same price. I don't know if they just are given a block of seats by the Ford Center or what, but I know that next time I'm going straight to the Ford Center box office for my tickets so I can actually see what all is available and not be told. And that's a shame too, because I don't always have the time to make the trip to downtown OKC to buy tickets.

9. Default Re: Rod Stewart/Cirque de Solei

Went to Cirque de Solei. I've seen it in other venues and I have to say I enjoyed it more those times than at the Ford Center. We were on the floor and it just didn't have the WOW factor I have experienced in the past.

I went to Cirque on Friday, I won't see it again. In my opinion, not worth the high cost of tickets, it was a "best of" of the Hornets half time shows.

I flippin LOVE Rod Stewart! My friend that runs a 7th Heaven record store used to tease me something awful for my love of Rod Stewart.

If the tickets were more like $50 I prolly would have considered it but I am too poor right now

Heard its really awesome tho!

Thread Information