Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bricktown Brewery

Default Re: Bricktown Brewery

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanNebraska View Post
    Apparently they have looked into moving into the Omaha market.
    They're opening one in Wichita actually.

Quote Originally Posted by diggyba View Post
    I love Belle Isle. Probably my favorite restaurant/bar right now. I've been there like 10 times this month.
    You've probably seen me too, I've been there about 5 times in the last month recently. Normally for Thunder games or the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Libbymin View Post
    They're opening one in Wichita actually.
    They're putting it out at 21st & Tyler. It's interesting they started in OKC's core, but they seem to be locating in more suburban areas. I guess there are some similar concept to some places in Old Town. They are near Wichita Brewing Company & Pizzerria... Which is one of ,y favorite places anywhere. It'll be interesting to see how they do.

Bricktown Brewery is taking 5,000 square feet in the shopping center on the SE corner of SW 104th and Penn; same center as World Fresh.

5. Default Re: Bricktown Brewery

Finally! We need a brewery on the south side. I know of someone who is in the process of opening another brewery on the south side. He has financing lined up, but is still months away from opening. I hope this news won't deter him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Bricktown Brewery is taking 5,000 square feet in the shopping center on the SE corner of SW 104th and Penn; same center as World Fresh.
    is it going into the shopping center proper or will it be an outparcel? i noticed today that land just east of ibc bank is being scraped.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    is it going into the shopping center proper or will it be an outparcel? i noticed today that land just east of ibc bank is being scraped.
    That could be it.

8. Default Re: Bricktown Brewery

I hope that is the site and I hope they put a patio on the east side.

My understanding is that is where it will be and that there will be another tenant in this new building as well.

Is it where the Homeland gas station used to be? or east of that between the gas station and Panera Bread?

Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post
    Is it where the Homeland gas station used to be? or east of that between the gas station and Panera Bread?
    Yes is my understanding

Restaurant group filed with the SEC today to withdraw their plans to IPO.

13. Default Re: Bricktown Brewery

Went by the new south side location today. Steel is going up. The sign out front said there would also be 5,000 sf of space to lease.

The Bricktown Brewery on Memorial near MacArthur is temporarily closed.

They had some sort of fire and are working to restore.

Southside location at SW 104th and S Penn opened up this week. Went last night and it was really busy. They don't appear to be hurting for staff as they were brimming with employees stepping over each other. 4-5 at hostess stand alone. I am guessing they are running all of their staff 2-3 deep getting them training now that they are open. Needless to say...service was good. Food was prompt, hot and tasty. Lots of local beers. It was the 2nd day open and they were out of OK Cider's tap.

Never really though much of it but must be difficult to train under 21 on alcohol drinks as they can't taste or sample. Our server was 18 and did a great job and was pretty well trained on waiting tables but was clueless as to alcohol. Tried to steer me to an Angry orchard cider saying they were the same and then offered me a lime for my Kolsch style beer (basically a german beer) that I ordered. Wasn't an issue for us as my wife and I thought it was cute and he was trying really hard to provide great service.

It is a welcomed addition to the southwest side and hope other restaurants realize that there are a lot of under represented areas (as well as disposable income) when it comes to decent dining on the southwest side. The Pub W and BWW which are right off 104th are always packed.

Press release:

Oklahoma City, OKC - October 20th, 2021 – Bricktown Brewery in South OKC is now open. This is restaurant number 17 for the brand.

In making the announcement, Bricktown Brewery President Buck Warfield said, “We are extremely pleased to have opened this new restaurant and to be part of the local community.

Guests at Bricktown Brewery in South OKC can expect to enjoy local beer, great food and truly friendly service.

The new Bricktown Brewery in South OKC is serving shareable plates, crafted burgers, hand-built sandwiches, artisanal pizzas, salads, and desserts.

Bricktown Brewery will be pouring award-winning craft beers, which are

ever-changing, and include Single-String Stout, Old King Kolsch, Wiley’s One-Eyed Wheat and Bluesberry Ale, to name just a few. Additionally, Bricktown will feature a full bar.

Bricktown Brewery employment opportunities are posted at www.bricktownbrewery.com.

ABOUT BRICKTOWN BREWERY

Bricktown Brewery & Restaurants was Oklahoma’s first brewpub and first restaurant to brew craft beer. The company opened its first restaurant in 1992 and currently has 17 restaurants in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Each restaurant has various hours, menus and Facebook pages.

For more information, visit www.bricktownbrewery.com

Bricktown Brewery if finally reopening on Memorial near MacArthur.

Opens on Monday; has been closed after a fire back in September of last year.

Thread Information