Widgets Magazine

Thread: Rocky Balboa

1. Default Rocky Balboa

For all Rocky fans out there, this is a great movie. For maximum appreciation, you need to have seen them all, but that shouldn't be a problem for most people. The movie has even more meaning when you watch it because you know it's the last one, and you can feel it throughout the movie. The camera work is great, the settings, the dialogue, and of course, the fight scenes. You MUST see it in a theatre! It will make your heart pound.

It's a perfect end to the Rocky series.

Default Re: Rocky Balboa

I'm going Saturday and I can't wait.

Sorry I can't do it...Man is in his 60's?

I could see him getting away with Over The Top II, but not him boxing a guy in his 20's...Can't see how that could even be close to being realistic

Glad you enjoyed it, but I think I will skip this one

I've been waiting for this for a long time I think Stallone is actually a more skillful boxer now than he was 30 years ago.

5. Default Re: Rocky Balboa

We celebrated the new year with a family outing to the movies. The wife, kiddo and parents in-law and I saw Rocky Balboa and really liked it. The feel was very much like Rocky I.

I'm glad they ended the fight scene the way they did instead of the over the top scenerio they could have gone with.

All-in-all a good movie with a good message.

This easily could/should have been Rocky III and they could have avoided the embarrassments of the real 3, 4 and 5.

Thread Information