I really hope this isn't considered spam, but I have a request for donations and suggestions.

First is the request for donations. If you happen to have any old towels, blankets, linens, etc. that you're not using or want to get rid of, we would be more than happy to take them off your hands. Our animals (especially those who recently had surgery) need something soft and comfy to lay on and old towels are right up their alley! So, if you've recently cleaned out your linen closet and don't know what to do with that old stuff, please PM me, and I'l be happy to pick it up or direct you where to take it.

Next is suggestions (or even donations, if you'd like). We are having a huge Halloween adoption event, and need pumpkins (real ones) for a fund raiser. Do any of you know of someone who would be willing to donate lots of pumpkins or sell them at an obscenely low price? I would be happy to pay for them, but there's only some much money in my coffers.

Thanks to all of you, and I'm sorry if this is a Spam. (I actually don't know what spam is except for a meat by-product.)