Widgets Magazine
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112

Thread: Incredible Pizza

Default Re: what happened to Incredible Pizza?

2. Default Re: Incredible Pizza rumor.

I've been to both and GattiTown is a bigger joke than Incredible Pizza was. We were there about 2 weeks ago - they had maybe 4 pizzas out, no pastas, no potato bar, very little items on the salad bar. There is no way GattiTown is going to last.

Default Re: Incredible Pizza rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by karlanee View Post
    I've been to both and GattiTown is a bigger joke than Incredible Pizza was. We were there about 2 weeks ago - they had maybe 4 pizzas out, no pastas, no potato bar, very little items on the salad bar. There is no way GattiTown is going to last.

I dunno .. sounds like they got their food costs under control
    8^)

Default Re: what happened to Incredible Pizza?

While I loved the concept and will agree with most of the original post, unfortunately it was Incredible (Bad) Pizza. As metro pointed out it has changed names but is essentially the same concept and still open for business. Think the games remained the same (didnt play so cant say with any certainty). Similar decor/themed dining rooms with some notable changes. The pizza is MUCH better now that it is Gatti's but they dont have the soft serve machine and dont have the lasagna anymore (which was pretty decent for a buffet place). Also, I think Gatti's prices are lower than they were for Incredible.

if you dont see the pizza you want, all you have to do is ask for it and they will make whatever you are wanting...will bring it to your table and everything. I always make sure I tip for the extra service.

Default Re: Incredible Pizza in OKC is now Lidos?

Quote Originally Posted by sclines View Post
    If you want good food, rides, games alot more then Incredible was I mean mini gold and go cart racing on Oklahomas largest outdoor tracks go to Celebration station. All the games are always working, people are very helpful and friendly, always people there year round. We just had the huge storm and snow is everywhere, kids are home from school and they are the only place open for business. Great place in my opinion. they are off I40 and meridian.
    Really? This was posted 2 days ago....I missed the snow and school closings?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry OKC View Post
    Really? This was posted 2 days ago....I missed the snow and school closings?
    Larry, you missed the year part of the post. It was 2011. LOL

I love the smell of zombie posts in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by karlanee View Post
    GattiTown has lasted than the other 2 chains it was before. You were probably there on a slow night.

Default Re: Incredible pizza to rename locations in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWestOKC View Post
    Don't let your children anywhere near the house magician at Crystal's in the Dallas area.

Let's just say he blew one of those long balloons up, and then made sure to stick the entire 3 foot long balloon down his throat while you are eating.
    Funny how I just stumbled across this post several years later....

I am the magician who performs at Crystals and have been for over 10 years. I'll have you know that the balloon swallow is likely one of my requested routines in my show from BOTH kids and adults alike. Its a light hearted routine and is quite funny for all who see it. Where would we be without humor? Oh yeah...Germany!

Sorry if you didn't like that...can't please em all. Hopefully you enjoyed the rest of my act that day.

Good to hear that Crystals is still around down there as ours closed many years ago (have a box of the leftover Mexican looking tile they used...the same folks that owned Casa Bonita). Been meaning to get by there sometime but has been close to 3 years since my last Dallas area trip

Yup! We're still around!

Thread Information