Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 12 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Incredible Pizza

Patrick Guest

Large Chain Incredible Pizza

Sometime ago, I posted the article detailing the new Incredible Pizza venue that would be filling the old Warr Acres Wal-Mart on NW Expressway, near MacArthur. Here's a report I found detailing someone's trip to the Incredible Pizza in Tulsa. This makes me excited about the addition of this venue to our city, even if it's not gonig to be in Bricktown.

---------
    "I missed the chance the of posting the news of Incredible Pizza coming to Warr Acres.

Incredible Pizza will be renovating the former Warr Acres Wal-Mart into a Pizza buffet style restaurant and family entertainment center. This place is not your Chuckie Cheese style restaurant by far.

Myself and some family members drove to Tulsa just see if it was what the website and the paper chalked it up to be. The parking lot was packed and it almost gave us the impression that we picked a bad time to try the place out. We walked in, paid the cashier and we were eating within a few minutes.

The food was great, there are three large pizza tables, two pasta tables, a baked potato bar, a large selection of deserts as well as a well stocked salad bar. The dining area consists of three large areas. You can choose to sit in a drive-theater type layout, a high school gym, a family living room or a fifties diner. You can eat all you want, go play a few games and then go back for a bite to eat any time you like.

Incredible pizza has a go-kart track, bumper cars, bowling alley, miniature golf course and a game room with non-violent video games, skeeball, a virtual reality ride and many more to choose from. The ticket redemption counter is five times the size of any arcade I've ever visited.

We played all kinds of video games with the kids, bowled a few frames and drove the go-karts a few times. I will admit it may be a little expensive if you do everything we did. However, it was worth the drive to Tulsa.

I think Incredible Pizza will be a great fit for Warr Acres as well as the metro. I highly recommended if you are ever in the Tulsa area try this place out. Incredible Pizza is located at 71st and Memorial in Tulsa. The Warr Acres Incredible Pizza is Scheduled to open in February of 2005.

Please Check Out this Link:

(Make sure you click on the tour page and watch the videos.)

www.incrediblepizza.com "

Default Re: Incredible Pizza

Sounds like a pretty neat family place.

OUman

cbduo Guest

I just signed up for OCKtalk and I'm excited to see this information. My husband and I have been ask to move to Warr Acres to be part of the third Incredible. We moved from Abilene, TX to help do the first store in Springfield, MO. We both helped in the opening of the second store in Tulsa OK. My husband is currently the Director of Entertainment at the Springfield location and I am the Executive Assitant to the Vice President of Marketing. We have been researching the OKC area in order to move our family. Thanks for sending out such a great welcome.

4. Default Re: Incredible Pizza

Welcome to the city, cbduo!! If you have any questions about our wonderful metro, please ask us!!

cbduo Guest

Actually I have so many questions. . .but I can really use some help finding a place to live. . .
    I'm interested in a service that I can tell them my needs for a rental place?

6. Default Re: Incredible Pizza

Hmm. Cbduo, tell us what your priorities are and maybe we can find a good fit for you -- price (range), room/square footage requirements, location, nearby amenities required (schools?), atmosphere, community type (building, complex, duplex, home, etc). If you're flexible, I'm sure we can offer you many suggestions.

Patrick Guest

Hey cbduo....welcome to OKC! And we're so happy you guys are locating an Incredible Pizza here. I think you made a good choice regarding location. You can't beat Northwest Expressway....you'll be impressed with the traffic flow through that area. We'll be glad to finally get the old Wal-Mart building leased out and re-developed. I didn't figure it would take long though, especially with the location it's in and all. Obviously, most os us here are big on downtown OKC and Bricktown, but NW Expressway is probably a better fit for your restaurant, knowing the size and all.

The only thing that really comes close to the description of Incredible Pizza is the old Crystals Pizza which used to be located at NW Expressway and Rockwell. It did very well over the years, and became quite a landmark. The only reason it closed is because the owner wanted to retire.

Incredible Pizza will definitely fill a void in our city.

Hey, as floater said, we'd be glad to help you out with rental suggestions. Let us know kind of what you're looking for, and what location, and we can make some great suggestions. Many of us know OKC very well, so we can give you some good pointers!

Welcome to OKC! We're so glad you've joined us here in Oklahoma City, and on this great site. Although you may find that many of the locals don't have much pride in our city, in all reality, Oklahoma City has a lot to offer. Just read the posts in this forum and you can see that.

Patrick Guest

This place is absolutely amazing...check out their website....

http://www.incrediblepizza.com/

cbduo Guest

I appreciate the Welcome! I'll post the specifics for a rental place soon. . . can I get some infor on the school districts in and around the store's location. I don't want to live to far from the stores location. I've seen a map of the area and was interested in the area north on Mac Arthour (think that was the name) around Hefner Lake.

10. Default Re: Incredible Pizza

OMG, Crystal's...I haven't heard that name in years. The Crystal's in SW 74th and Penn was one of my favorite places when I was in middle school. After our school band performed a concert, our parents would drive us to Crystal's for some games and personal thin crust pizzas...Thank's Patrick, for bringing it up!!

And I'm sure Incredible will make many more memories in the future!

Yeah they just tore down that building about a month ago for a chilis, i liked it when it was posados it was still in real good shape

12. Default Re: Incredible Pizza

I do not eat Pizza, but loved Crystal's pasta dishes and their sundae bar. If Incrediable has the same thing, when I can, I will be there.

I also frequented the Crystal's in Southern Hills.

cbduo Guest

Incredible has a better pasta selection and a potato bar, soup bar , 80 item salad bar and man the desserts are "INCREDIBLE". But then again I'm biased, I work for them. I remember the Crystal's in our home town. And I would compare Incredible to Crystal's. Our Crystal's was the place to hang out at when church let out on Sunday night's. Please do check out our site at www.incrediblepizza.com or check out my newsletter at http://theslice.incrediblepizza.com/theslice/ I look forward to move to OKC!

Patrick Guest

Hey cbduo...are you looking for an apartment, rental house, or home to buy? Anyways, the are just north of NW Expressway on MacArthur is great. Lansbrook (on the west side of MacArthur) is a very nice, upscale neighborhood. Depending on how much money you want to invest, there are some extremely nice additions along NW 122nd St...Summer Field, Warwick (very expensive), Val Verde (very, very expensive), Bacoge (very, very, very expensive!!!), Fox Run (a little cheaper), etc. That's a pretty nice area.
    Lake Aire is a more affordable neighborhood just east of MacArthur, noth of NW Expressway...it's not too shabby.

If you're looking for an apartment, try the MacArthur area north of 122nd, and along Memorial Rd. around that area....around in that area....Crowne Point (only a few years old, but affordable), the Gables (affordable, and always well kept and professional...the yuppies have always lived here!!), The Park at Memorial (probasbly the most expensive in the area), Crown Martin Park (one of the more expensive in the area), etc. are all very nice apartment complexes. Just west of Quail Srings Mall, Quail Landing and Stonleigh are pretty pricey apartment complexes. Stonleigh is outrageous in price, but they're extremely upscale.
    Augusta and Invitiational, just west of Hefner Parkway on NW 122nd are nice, especially the Augusta. The Augusta is pretty pricey, but well worth it in my opinion. The Invitational is more affordable, but still well kept. Prairie Springs is a very new upscale complex just north of NW Expressway on Council Rd. Another extremely nice but pricey complex.

This area encompasses the PC (Putnam City) School district. Not too shabby. That's PC North High School/Hefner Middle School territory, so you're in the best of the PC area...the most wealthy anyhow. It's pretty much your typical upscale suburban-type school district. I'd put PC North up there with one of the Edmond Schools.
    I believe that area is served by Ralph Downs Elementary, a blue ribbon school. the PC School district has several blue ribbon elementary schools.

Try to steer clear of the Oklahoma City School district. It is improving slowly but surely, but it will take some more time. We just voted around $700 million to completely overhaul the OKC Public School District, but unfortunately, many of the projects have not begun yet.
    The OKC School District covers most of South OKC and North OKC east of Portland Ave.

If you have any specific questions, please let us know. We know OKC very well, and can give you some pointers if you have a few properties picked out.

Feel free to either post here or email me at Patrick@okctalk.net with any questions.

wally Guest

Hello guys Iam new here.
    I happen to also work at Tulsas IPC and it is a blast. we are always busy and on Friday nights, All day saturday and sunday the place is packed. We probally have recived 70% of all birthday parties and many companys are having there christmas parties there. The place is huge so you can get everyone inside it.

They have lock-ins every week and they are a blast. There are many types of pizza to choose from and if you don't see the won you won't they'll make it for you.

Glad to be on this forum.

Patrick Guest

Hey wally, we're glad to have both you and cbduo! We're looking forward to trying the new Incredible Pizza on NW Expressway in OKC. It sounds exciting. Next time I'm in Tulsa I'll have to take a sneak preview!

cbduo Guest

You are so awesome Patrick!!! The President as ok'd my husband and I to come for a visit after the first of the year. Your list will help us alot. My husband what's an apartment because he'll be to busy to take care of a lawn. I have to have a townhouse if we live in apartments. We'll be looking at the nice by less expensive area. I don't want to spend more then a $1000 on a rental place. I can't thank you enough for you help. I'll need your address so I can invite you to the VIP parties before the store opens to the public.

Patrick Guest

LOL! Thanks cbduo!

Hey, if you're looking for a townhouse, you might check into one at The Warrington...they're the only apartment complex that I can think of in that area with townhouses. They're located right next to Crowne Point, north of 122nd St. on the east side of MacArthur. They're pretty full right now, so you might have to check well in advance of your move. I think my fiancee and I are gonig to try to get their smaller 2 bed, 1 bath when we get married.

Warrington's 2 bed, 2 1/2 bath townhome is $689 a month.

Here is their website: http://www.caseapts.com/custom/broch...783&cPointer=0

Patrick Guest

You might check into Hefner Village condos as well....they're for sale, but occasionally you can find one for rent there. They're located on the east side of MacArthur, just south of Hefner Rd.

Patrick Guest

If you find some homes/apartments, let us know and we'd be more than happy to make recommendations! We're here to help!

21. Default Re: Incredible Pizza

Depending on your size requirements, $1,000 is a high price to pay.

Personally I HATE apartments. They are not private, noisy, and you ususally get builders grade materials which I loathe, and you are making someone else wealthier. As I know you know, buying is a better investment. I would suggest buying a house and hiring a gardner for your lawn. I pay mine about $100 per month to care for 1/4 acre and he does a great job. So good he is booked solid.

22. Default Re: Incredible Pizza

I was going to say, $1,000 monthly will get you a great place. If you are investment-conscious, I would try a condo instead.

Patrick Guest

If you're gonig for a 2 or 3 bed townhome, I don't think $1,000 is too bad...it just all depend son what you're getting. A 2 bed apartment at the Park at Memorial might be worth that.

cbduo Guest

I have 3 children and a brother living with us. . . so I need a big place. . . We are only looking at being in OKC for a year, possible longer, but I don't want to buy until we are permanetly placed at an Incredible. We still own a house in Abilene, TX - which I hate, so I don't want to get into that headache again. I really appreciate the info. Does the Putnam School district have a website I can get infor from? I did a search on some apartments I'll post the names later to get everyones take on them. I even found some houses north of the store which were around $700 a month, 3bedroom. Thanks again on all the insight.

25. Default Re: Incredible Pizza

cbduo, here's the Putnam City School District website:

http://www.putnamcityschools.org/pageid25.html

Thread Information