Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Incredible Pizza

Default Re: Incredible Pizza

im a licensed real estate agent and mortgage broker if you need any advice.

wally Guest

I have heard that the IPC in Oklahoma City will open in April and that they wanted to make the store bigger. The store in Tulsa is 100,000 sqft but 20,000 sqft of it is leased to swat Indoor Paintball leaving 80,000 sqft for Tulsas IPC. They have 696 parking spaces and that the only problem the store has. People park at DSW parking lot on Friday and Saturday nigths.

Many of the mangers coming to Oklahoma City are coming from Texas, mostly San Antonio area, but they will hire many local mangers. The Managers at Tulsa IPC came from either Chucke Chesse or Celebration Station.

Patrick Guest

Will the IPC in Oklahoma City take up the entire space at the old Wal-Mart building? Or will part of the building be leased out to someone else? The original article in the Oklahoman said that IPC would only take up part of the building. Personally, I'm kind of hoping IPC takes up the entire building.

By the way, wally and cbduo, IPC couldn't have picked a better location....right at NW Expressway and MacArthur. IPC should do well there.

wally Guest

Patrick, I don't know. I will ask one Of the guys that should know what there putting in it. And ya it should do really good. Maybe it Will be Swat, that place is really fun and it is always packed with parties. But i do know that they have mentioned several times that they wan't to add on it.

The Simulater ride at Tulsas IPC was built by Disney and it is the coolest thing in the world, I hope they Put one in the OKC IPC store. Is the parking in the Area good?

Patrick Guest

Sure, it used to be a Wal-Mart (before Wal-Mart moved to their new Super Center locations on NW Expressway at Council and at Belle Isle), so there's tons of parking around there! Wal-Mart built a pretty large parking lot on that property....I can't remember a time when the lot was ever close to being completely full. Parking shouldn't be a problem.

wally Guest

Thats good. You guys should visit the IPC in Tulsa for a sneak peek and ask for Wally and Ill make you any Pizza that you want!

They should be opening 3 in Dallas, 3 in Houston, the biggest one is supposed to be in Albecurque, New Mexico. Its a Homedepot site. If they do lease space out it will probaly be a small amount of space, not that much.

Patrick Guest

Yeah, I'll definitely have to visit IPC next time I'm in Tulsa. I'll contact you prior to going to make sure you're going to be there!

cbduo Guest

Do you work at TIPC Wally??

9. Default Re: Incredible Pizza

Wally. If it flies here, how will the company feel about a South Oklahoma City location. There is a lot of space along I240 open.

I speak for all or most southsiders in saying we would welcome your buisness. Many refuse to travel north. A south Oklahoma City location would just increase your business.

cbduo Guest

I'm from the corparate side of Incredible. And I know that we aren't taking up the entire building and we will be smaller than Tulsa. However don't fret the size will only be felt in 85 seats throughout our 3 diners. The game room will be the same size. Warr Acres' Incredible Pizza Company will have the Bowling Alley, Go-Karts, Mini-Golf and Bumper Cars for attractions. We will have a simulator however the details of that haven't been released yet. And the other IPC locations haven't been released yet either. 34 stores have been purchased by the French Group ,who is doing Warr Acres'. These stores range from Arizona to Florida but specific locations have not been released to the public.

cbduo Guest

Wally what department do you work in and who is you manager?

Patrick Guest

Hey cbduo, keep us up to date on your search for a home in our city. We'd still be glad to help.

cbduo Guest

What do you think about the Springbrook Apartments. They have a four bedroom for $815.00. Is it nice? We are tentatively moving at the first of May. Cuts it close with the store opening also being in May. My son however is in Kindergarten and I don't want him to miss out on finishing his school year with friends.

Patrick Guest

Hmmmm...you've got me on that one....of all the one's we've looked at, we actually never looked at Springbrook...I'm familiar with where it is though...right behind Pioneer Pies on NW Expressway. I'll scope it out over the next few days and I'll ask around. The best way I've found to find out about a complex is to go right up to people living there and ask! I've heard some interesting stories. When I get a chance, I'll drop by and see what I find out.

Patrick Guest

Ah. Those are managed by Oklahoma Property Management, Inc.. I'm pretty familiar with the other property they manage...Vintage Lakes. They don't do so swell of a job with Vintage Lakes. But, Springbrook could be different. I do know Springbrook is a pretty old complex. I guess the reason I never considered it, is because if it's age.

The price you listed sounds reasonable, but it may be too reasonable....anytime you go that low for a 4 bedroom, you have to be careful. It just kind of depends what you're wanting and how picky you are about things.

Anyways, I'll visit there over the next few weeks and let you know.

cbduo Guest

I appreciate it . . . I can't find any other place online that has a 4 bedroom set up?

yeah, those arent the greatest of apartments although it may be hard to find a 4 bed

Patrick Guest

I took a stroll through Springbrook today....it wouldn't be my first pick, but I suppose it isn't the worst in Oklahoma City either. It's an older complex with a wide range of types of people that live there. It actually reminds me a lot of Vintage Lakes....I'm not surprised.
    Do you have to have a 4 bedroom for certain? If you could settle for a 3 bedroom and wouldn't mind paying a little more, it might be worth it. Whatever works for you though. I personally wouldn't be afraid to live there, but it definitely wouldn't top my list.

I didn't get a chance to talk to anyone today...it was kind of cold outside....I'll go back here in a few days and take a better look.

Anyone know the status of the OKC/Warr Acres Incredible pizza?

Been to the one in Tulsa, had a good time but was packed. I heard the one in Warr Acres would be open Feb 05. Is this true? Can someone send me some info. Like when it will open.

Jay Guest

The last I heard the opening date was suppose to be sometime this month; however; looking at the progress of the building it will probably the end of this month if not sometime in March, possibly April.

21. Default Re: Incredible Pizza

I do not like Pizza, but DO like some pasta dishes. Even though I have started a strict diet, I might try them. Especially if they are like Crystals was.

swake Guest

I’ve been there, a couple of times now, for parties with my kids. They are begging to go back.

The place is just massive. Shockingly big. There really are some pretty cool games and attractions. It’s pretty cheap too. And loud. It’s a cool place for kids and teenagers, I don’t recommend anyone else set foot in there unless you have to. It is so busy and so loud, the kids go on instant overload.

Pizza is mediocre, pasta is not quite that good. They have a nice salad bar. Hadn’t seen a salad bar in a long time.

That said, compared to Celebration Station and Chunky Cheese, the food is a lot better, it just plain sucks at both those place and they have a vastly larger variety of games and activities. One minus for some people compared to the other kid places, no beer.

It’s like a Dave and Busters for kids, with worse food. The closest thing I can compare it to is the Disney Experience in Chicago, but all on one level and without the Disney characters.

My kids love the place, I kinda dread it.

Patrick Guest

Thanks for the info. swake! We really appreciate it!

This will be a nice use of big box space! Something new to the market will also be a plus! Fortunately, since the building was a Wal-Mart, there should be plenty of parknig to accomodate the venue. I've heard in Tulsa that parking has been an issue at times!

Jay Guest

Quote Originally Posted by swake
    I’ve been there, a couple of times now, for parties with my kids. They are begging to go back.

The place is just massive. Shockingly big. There really are some pretty cool games and attractions. It’s pretty cheap too. And loud. It’s a cool place for kids and teenagers, I don’t recommend anyone else set foot in there unless you have to. It is so busy and so loud, the kids go on instant overload.

Pizza is mediocre, pasta is not quite that good. They have a nice salad bar. Hadn’t seen a salad bar in a long time.

That said, compared to Celebration Station and Chunky Cheese, the food is a lot better, it just plain sucks at both those place and they have a vastly larger variety of games and activities. One minus for some people compared to the other kid places, no beer.

It’s like a Dave and Busters for kids, with worse food. The closest thing I can compare it to is the Disney Experience in Chicago, but all on one level and without the Disney characters.

My kids love the place, I kinda dread it.

I was pretty impressed with the place when I went. Then again I was expecting a CiCi's type buffet with a game area. I thought the food was great and the family atmosphere couldn't have been better. It was a little loud but, then again isn't every place that is kid oriented.

If your the type that is expecting something along the likes of Carinos, Incredible Pizza is not the place you want to go.

We went on a Sunday and several church youth groups were there. I will pretty much bet this will become a haven for youth groups. They play Christian music videos throughout the arcade area. There are no violent games and there were police officers providing security and they are very visible.

Overall its nice family restaurant in my opinion. I especially like the idea of being able to back and eat as many times as you like. Its not a one shot deal, you can eat, go play, and stop for a quick snack go play again, and grab some dessert before you head out.

Okc needs something like this especially during the winter. When the only family things to do are movies, bowling or rollerskating.

cbduo Guest

Hey Guys . . . Sorry I've not keep you all up to date . . . been real busy with new stores. We open in Warr Acres on May 19th (mark your calendars). Job fair will be on May 7th if anyone is interested or has teenagers interested. We are scheduled to open seven stores this year . . . we are just booming.

Thanks for the info on that apartment. I've got little ones so I think I'll look else where. I'm thinking of going for a house instead of an apartment. I bet I'll have a better chance of finding something.

I'm getting so excited about moving up there. My husband and I are planning a trip in March to come a look around. My husband is scheduled to move in April. He's the Director of Entertainment and I'm scheduled sometime in May.

Thread Information