Widgets Magazine

Thread: Homes for sale in historic neighborhoods...

Default Homes for sale in historic neighborhoods...

Does anyone know of a realtor that specializes in selling homes in the historic neighborhoods of Oklahoma City? Crown Heights, Central Park, Mesta Park, Edgemere, Gatewood and others... It would be nice if they had a web site with listings.

Thanks.

Default Re: Homes for sale in historic neighborhoods...

I own a house in Crown Heights and one in Mesta Park and just got my real estate license, with the idea being to specialize in the innercity areas.

I am very familiar with Crown Heights, Mesta Park, Lincoln Terrace, Paseo, Jefferson Park, Gatewood, Edgemere Park, Heritage Hills and to a lesser degree the Shepherd Historic District.

I don't have a website yet, but I can get you listings... I just matched a friend of mine to a cool little bungalo in Mesta Park.

PM me if you'd like and I'll get you on a query for some listings. If you decide to use me as your realtor, I'd be willing to give you a discount on fees due to me needing to build up a client base. If you're concerned with me being a little too green, I have a broker of 20 years backing me and I've been through several transactions with my own investment properties.

-Keith Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by wsucougz
    I own a house in Crown Heights and one in Mesta Park and just got my real estate license, with the idea being to specialize in the innercity areas.

I am very familiar with Crown Heights, Mesta Park, Lincoln Terrace, Paseo, Jefferson Park, Gatewood, Edgemere Park, Heritage Hills and to a lesser degree the Shepherd Historic District.

I don't have a website yet, but I can get you listings... I just matched a friend of mine to a cool little bungalo in Mesta Park.

PM me if you'd like and I'll get you on a query for some listings. If you decide to use me as your realtor, I'd be willing to give you a discount on fees due to me needing to build up a client base. If you're concerned with me being a little too green, I have a broker of 20 years backing me and I've been through several transactions with my own investment properties.

-Keith Anderson
    Excellent.

Well, I know I'm jumping the gun since we're looking at next summer to move, but still I wanted to find some resources. You will definitely be someone I contact at that time. PM me with your web site when you get it up and running.

Thanks,
    Luke

Edited to add: Actually a move date sometime in the month of March would be more realistic. A little sooner, but still a ways off.

4. Default Re: Homes for sale in historic neighborhoods...

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Does anyone know of a realtor that specializes in selling homes in the historic neighborhoods of Oklahoma City? Crown Heights, Central Park, Mesta Park, Edgemere, Gatewood and others... It would be nice if they had a web site with listings.

Thanks.
    Shannon Rundell with Remax has been around quite a while and lives in Heritage Hills. Also, Kerry Norman with Metro Mark would be a good one to interview before making a final decision.
    The Old Downtown Guy

It will take decades for Oklahoma City's
    downtown core to regain its lost gritty,
    dynamic urban character, but it's exciting
    to observe and participate in the transformation.

Wendy Chong with ReMax seems to sell a lot in Crown Heights. It seems like a lot of people use Keller Williams, too, but I have no experience with them.

If you just get on one of their e-mail lists and tell them where you are looking, any of them should be able to e-mail you listings as they come available. It's also a great area to drive around and not too daunting. So, doing daily fly-bys can help as well.

Are you looking for a fixer-upper or one that's already updated?

Thread Information