Hi, newbie here to the forum...from Yukon. :spin:

Just out of morbid curiousity,

I was just wondering where the old Karen Silkwood (formerly-contaminated) apartment was located at...and if it's still there? I heard it was over by UCO.

I drive a truck locally and go to Edmond a few times a week. There was a few places just looking around where I thought it could be like the Rolling Green apartments with the 3 (triplex?) apartments on the east side of the complex on Danforth and Boulevard. Possibly? idk...if that's it they must've remodeled a lot... or the run down apartments right off 2nd and Blackwelder up the hill behind Wal-Mart Neighborhood.

Then, I was thinking, maybe they tore it down and built the WM Supercenter where it used to be at around 2000? Just something I was wondering about after reading the Richard Rashke book about the Silkwood case, watching the A&E documentaries about her, and going to the "accident" scene on HWY 74 and some places in Guthrie and Crescent. For some reason this whole thing really interests me, it's kind of spooky. Any help is much appreciated, Thanks. -Mike.