Widgets Magazine

Thread: IKEA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default re: IKEA coming to OKC?

Not completely true, they do have plenty of solid wood furniture as well. Also their glass, home decorating items, fabric and other things are respectable quality and value, plus it's pretty hard to find modern-euro design furniture around here, even Suburban and places have limited selection and not everyone can afford the exorbant prices.

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Not completely true, they do have plenty of solid wood furniture as well. Also their glass, home decorating items, fabric and other things are respectable quality and value, plus it's pretty hard to find modern-euro design furniture around here, even Suburban and places have limited selection and not everyone can afford the exorbant prices.
    I agree, Ikea is great for affordable modern furniture and I have things from Ikea from 5 years back that are still sturdy and strong. Ikea has great modern accessories and fabric that I can not find anywhere else, design or price wise.

Some of there stuff is VERY cheaply made, but it is also VERY cheap to buy. Their shelving and cabinetry is where its at for me, as well as little kitchen/bath accessories. Nothing in our area even comes close to comparing for a lot of the things they have. I mean, you can buy a set of nice solid wood cutting boards for like $4, and they'll be attractive, how can you beat that.

Thread Information