Widgets Magazine

Thread: On vacation

Patrick Guest

Default On vacation

Hey guys, I'll be away from OKCTalk from now until after July 4th. I'll still log on every once in awhile, but I won't be posting or doing mod duties. I'm preparing for my medical boards, and taking a vacation to Santa Fe/Taos.

If you need anything in the meantime please feel free to contact one of the other mods.

Thanks!

1Adam12 Guest

Default Re: On vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    Hey guys, I'll be away from OKCTalk from now until after July 4th. I'll still log on every once in awhile, but I won't be posting or doing mod duties. I'm preparing for my medical boards, and taking a vacation to Santa Fe/Taos.

If you need anything in the meantime please feel free to contact one of the other mods.

Thanks!
    Good luck on your medical boards and enjoy your vacation. You will be missed. I guess I'll just contact Keith or one of the other moderators if there are any problems.

Patrick Guest

Default Re: On vacation

Okay, I know I'm supposed to be on vacation but it was too much to resist. OKCTalk is just too addicting. LOL! I will be in Santa Fe and have no access to a computer the last week of June (NOOOOOO!!!!!), but right now I'm home studying for boards, and my brains are about fried!!! OKCTalk rescue me.

Have a great day everyone.

Thread Information