Widgets Magazine

Thread: Freddys Frozen Custard

Default Freddys Frozen Custard

A new restaurant has arrived in Edmond. Freddys is located at 1925 E. 2nd Street, just east of Bryant. It will serve gourmet frozen custard, concretes, sundaes, steakburgers, veggie burgers and gourmet hot dogs. I believe they are now open.

www.freddysfrozencustard.com

2. Default Re: Freddys Frozen Custard

I ate there yesterday and I will have to say that Steak n Shake just got royally owned. This place makes Steak n Shake feel like a McDonalds. Their steakburgers are fabulous. I had a single steakburger and a large chocolate malt. This cost me $6.55 which is pricey, but it was well worth it. I will have to say that malt is aboot the third best I have ever had, with Shakey's being number one and Dairy Queen at number two. Go there, you cant miss it, it has a giant ice cream cone on the front.

Default Re: Freddys Frozen Custard

I'll have to check it out.

I ate there last week when they first opened. It was good food... I just don't like the shoestring french fries! We got to meet Freddy and the kids got free ice cream!
    When it rains it pours... but when the blessings come they overflow!

5. Default Re: Freddys Frozen Custard

If your looking for great frozen custard try Sweet Mercy, at I-240 and Walker. They more topping to choose from as well as coffee, hot cocoa and free wifi!!

not that it's a big deal... but are you affiliated with sweet mercy? -M

Freddy's is great and , IMO, blows Steak 'n Shake out of the water. Looks like there's going to be even more Freddy's going up, too. The first one was in Moore (off I-35 and S. 19th), then Edmond and while visiting the folks on the SouthSide for Christmas, I noticed there's one going up at SW 89th and Walker.

Are you sure soonerborn? I think the Edmond one was open before the one in Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBorn1973 View Post
    Freddy's is great and , IMO, blows Steak 'n Shake out of the water. Looks like there's going to be even more Freddy's going up, too. The first one was in Moore (off I-35 and S. 19th), then Edmond and while visiting the folks on the SouthSide for Christmas, I noticed there's one going up at SW 89th and Walker.
    The first one was in Edmond.....

The one in Tulsa is much better

Thread Information