Widgets Magazine

Thread: Magic Lamp (closed)

Northwest OKC Magic Lamp (closed)

Magic Lamp will be closing its doors this weekend. They are located at 7429 N. May.

Currently, all grocery items are 75% off. Alan said he would rather see people use them than going to waste. Also, hookahs are 50% off. They are still serving food and it is all good as it ever was.

It's sad to see this place go. I do not know of another place in the city to get hashwi, kibbee or chicken shawarma like theirs.

2. Default Re: CLOSING: The Magic Lamp Mediterranean Imports & Deli (7429 N. May)

Thanks for sharing.. I hate to hear of business' closing.. in some ways, you have to think this was probably a dream of the owner and now it's ending.
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Default Re: CLOSING: The Magic Lamp Mediterranean Imports & Deli (7429 N. May)

When I read the title I thought you meant Magic Lamp and Mediterranean Imports & Deli were closing. I can't live without the Mediterranean store.

In my opinion, two things did in Magic Lamp. When they went to restaurant format and the silly smoking law. Cigarette smoke has nothing to do with smoking a hookah.

Looks like I'll have to stock up this weekend

I stopped by yesterday before it closed. It was pretty picked over. Hate to see it go.

Thread Information