Widgets Magazine

Thread: Additional info for English Instructor Recruting

1. Default Additional info for English Instructor Recruting

This thread is abvout English Instructor position in South Korea. Well I think that I forgot the details. I will tell you more about this if you are going to work in this position. You also do not need to send me your official transcript and diploma until you work. You just need to send the documents directly after you decide to work and they decide to hire you for the job position.

**For Free beside of your salary
    They wlll provide nice two or three bedroom apt during you are working in the institution.
    They will provide good health insurance-medicare stuff.
    They will provide your meal
    They will give you free airflight ticket for your trip
    Additionally, you can get bonus salary for hollyday breaks, your sumeer breaks, and many more up to your abilities and the boss.

Some of details are up to your boss and some of them are mandatory by the Korea's labor and employement law.

Your working area is kind of metropolitan, so many stores and events are avaliable. In addition, Convinient and cheap public transportation systems are avaliable. There are many bars, clubs, various people, and spots you should see. You can also enjoy Mac Donald, KFC, TGI, and many other western meal and many people from your country and other country. This job position is really flexible and not that strict because you are teaching language. In addition, this is really fun. The boss and other people are so kind and good.

e-mail me your resume first
    jin_chjoi7@hotmail.com

Oki_Man5 Guest

Default Re: Additional info for English Instructor Recruting

This job sounds exciting; how much does it pay?

3. Default Re: Additional info for English Instructor Recruting

Hey, Oki Man5. Thank you for your interest. You can find out the payment from my last thread, " Job Offer- Anybody wanna work abroad?" It is totally up to your ability.

4. Default Re: Additional info for English Instructor Recruting

Quote Originally Posted by Oki_Man5
    This job sounds exciting; how much does it pay?
    Hey, Oki Man5. Thank you for your interest. You can find out the payment from my last thread, " Job Offer- Anybody wanna work abroad?" It is totally up to your ability. I am trying to contact to other applicants. Most of them are ready to work and they just need permission from the employement. This is not new job position because many people in the US, Canada and other native English people used to do this.

You need your resume with MS Word, your brief introduction about your self, passport photo or other kind of photos with your contact information.

Even if I am working as head hunter for the institutions, the job positions usually are not waiting for you. Thus, you gotta ready whoever post job AD in whenever. This is not my job. This money is not my salary. This position will be you guys jobs. You know What I am saying.

5. Default Re: Additional info for English Instructor Recruting

Thread Information