Widgets Magazine

Thread: KAUT News Station WHAT A JOKE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Re: KAUT News Station WHAT A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by ~~*DarlingDiva*~~
    Well as a matter of fact we are.With the very recent and sudden death of my Mom,My Dad is now alone in Austin,Tx.Its just a matter of time.
    Lisa, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. That's always tough.

Like MadMonk, I think you will most definitely be happier somewhere else.

Take care, and again, my condolences on the loss of your mother.

Default Re: KAUT News Station WHAT A JOKE

Montel Williams isn't on TV here anymore? That seems pretty silly but I can't imagine conservative political and religious views having anything to do with it.

"Hole of a place called Oklahoma"?!?!? "SAD city?!?!" You are a moderator for OKCTalk? How does this happen? I'm pretty sure you have offended about 99% of the people who viewed this thread and most of us probably aren't Baptist Republicans. I know this is an old thread, but I just read it for the first time and it is infuriating.

Oklahoma is a wonderful place and I think it would be even better if we didn't tolerate any filth on television. An episode of Montel Williams wasn't on TV... so what!

I don't even have children, but what parent would want their children to come home from school and turn on tv shows about sex toys. I wish we would block all of those wastes of time.

"This place is SOOOOO far behind it is pitiful." How about this place is one of the last places in America that still values the fact that there is a time and place for everything. Instead of trying to be a "progressive" city like every other large city, why not embrace who we are and continue to be a place with wonderful people that still value and respect life.

God Bless Oklahoma.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~ Guest

Wow,
    I thought this was over,but here we have another ignorant jerk that has to to berate me and my profession!!!My son would have seen nothing it was set up for Tivo."Block all those wastes of time" what exactly are you trying to say with that.You sound like a VERY sad and lonely individual yourself.Sounds like you need a Toy.Might relieve all your uptight off the wall beliefs that Oklahoma should still be in the covered wagon days.PATHETIC.I wanted to say this to ,I don't give a dam who you are or where you live there are ALWAYS things that people do not like about there states/cities.I was raised in California there is a lot of traffic,smog.I spent 10 years in Seattle it rains over half the year there.So you can back off me,you do not know me,and get back to that good old Bonanza on TV you are probably watching.LMAO

DD

Thread Information