Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: comercials that bug you

1. Default comercials that bug you

I hate that commercial with that woman for buying your house,the one allways holding that dog, that is annoying as linda soundtrack.

and the United way I think it's united way. the one that says picture yourself who eats tonight as soon as I see it i flip the channel.

Jay Guest

Default Re: comercials that bug you

Clear Sight Center Commericals are the ones I hate.

MadMonk Guest

One word:
    Wava

Jay Guest

I have to admit the Big Red Sports commericals on the radio are just plain stupid. The idea is old they need to try something new.

5. Default Re: comercials that bug you

THREE GREAT LOCATIONS!!!!!:stars:

6. Default Re: comercials that bug you

I want to strangle the little dillhole in the Mickey D's ad who wakes up his Significant Other to annouce that he's "a Dollar Menu guy." This runs about every 20 minutes during Hornets games.

7. Default Re: comercials that bug you

Great minds think alike! Before reading any of the posts, I wrote down:

1. ClearSight Lasik (The next 10 callers will get blah, blah)

2. 1-800-NO-AGENT (How many times can she say it in one spot?)

3. Big Red Sports Cars (I HATE that I-35....NORMAN!!!)

8. Default Re: comercials that bug you

The Alltel spot where the guy does the worm. Between the lack of advertising talent and Barry Switzers endorcement, I will not do business with them.

It amazes me some ding dong with a college degree gets paid to show stupidity and a guy with talent is not even able to find a job in that field.

Keith Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mranderson
    The Alltel spot where the guy does the worm. Between the lack of advertising talent and Barry Switzers endorcement, I will not do business with them.

It amazes me some ding dong with a college degree gets paid to show stupidity and a guy with talent is not even able to find a job in that field.
    1. 1-800-No-AGENT
    2. The beer commercial where they have the animated guys saying "Brilliant." One of the guys keeps "inventing" something and the other guy keeps saying "brilliant."
    3. All of Alltel commercials are stupid.

Oki_Man5 Guest

It might just be an ad and not classified as a commercial, but as I look for a good deal on a new computer, and I see the ads showing a CPU, KB, Mouse, and flat-panel LCD monitor and the package having a price that I think is priced right, then there is the very fine print maybe two clicks over if I am looking on the net that "monitor not included" or some such.

I just mark that establishment off my list of places where I might make my purchase. LOL That leaves Wal Mart and Sams on my list.

Jack Guest

Any car commericial bugs me.

I happen to like the Integris commercials.

12. Default Re: comercials that bug you

Definitely the 1-800-NO-AGENT Commercial. And the Dr. Pepper commercial that has the song, " I would do anything for love", I find it so stupid and not a bit humorous.
    When it rains it pours... but when the blessings come they overflow!

13. Default Re: comercials that bug you

"Have a happy period." I have yet to meet a woman who had a happy period.

14. Default Re: comercials that bug you

All Sonic commercials. They are DUMB.

15. Default Re: comercials that bug you

Just saw another really annoying commercial. the Chex Mix "snack on" commercial that takes place in the airport. UGH. I change the channel whenever i see it.

Oki_Man5 Guest

I like that commercial.

17. Default Re: comercials that bug you

Quote Originally Posted by okcgoddess
    Definitely the 1-800-NO-AGENT Commercial. And the Dr. Pepper commercial that has the song, " I would do anything for love", I find it so stupid and not a bit humorous.
    Except for the fact I like looking at Paulette Kingston, I agree about 800 no agent.

Oki_Man5 Guest

OK, This is backwards---I liked it instead of one I hate. I think it is still enough on topic to qualify here, but if not, I dunno---delete it, I guess.

There was this guy on the bus, and as the camera backed off, there were women very close to him apparently (I think that was what the commercial wanted the viewers to surmise.) taking in the scents of his freshly washed shirt---in Gain Detergent---as the camera backed away, the bus had much empty space and all the ladies were huddled around the guy with their faces (noses too LOL) right up against the guy's shirt.

LOL The moral: Guys, wash your clothes with Gain Detergent. LOL

MadMonk Guest

^^
    I saw that one this morning. Pretty decent commercial if it doesn't get overplayed.

20. Default Re: comercials that bug you

any mcdonalds commercials. ever since they started the i'm lovin it campaign, i go less and less.

21. Default Re: comercials that bug you

Quote Originally Posted by Oki_Man5
    OK, This is backwards---I liked it instead of one I hate. I think it is still enough on topic to qualify here, but if not, I dunno---delete it, I guess.

There was this guy on the bus, and as the camera backed off, there were women very close to him apparently (I think that was what the commercial wanted the viewers to surmise.) taking in the scents of his freshly washed shirt---in Gain Detergent---as the camera backed away, the bus had much empty space and all the ladies were huddled around the guy with their faces (noses too LOL) right up against the guy's shirt.

LOL The moral: Guys, wash your clothes with Gain Detergent. LOL
    Hee hee. I like that one too, Okiman.

Made me think of another line of commercials that I hate and fortunately haven't seen them recently. Some men's fragrance...I think it's called Bod(?). Those were some of the most annoy commercials ever.

Oki_Man5 Guest

Someone mentioned they do not like Sonic Commercials recently---I think I am right here.

I love the Sonic commercials where the two guys are in the car, and now the ones where the guy and lady are in the car.

OK---Again I am backwards loving them instead of hating them, but I am convinced I am on topic just in a round-about way.

23. Default Re: comercials that bug you

I love the Sonic commercials too. I think those guys are brilliant comedians. Their timing is impeccable. (yeah, next to a mushroom!)

24. Default Re: comercials that bug you

OH MY Gawd! I thought that I was the only one that detested that "house buying" commercial. Her voice might not be so "fingernails on the blackboard" bad if she would tone it down a notch, but the phony enthusiasm is what does it. I couldn't agree more, she is the worst...oh, maybe not, the big guy that travels the beltway doing commercials for anyone and everyone, you know the one who always swings his arm around, "12, 12, loop 12" and now he is announcing for a furniture store.

25. Default Re: comercials that bug you

The sleeze ball who acts like a 70's disco lounge lizard spouting "no. You're cheesy" for Burger King.

I just ate my breakfast... Excuse me, I have to barf now after thinking about this lack of advertising talent.

Thread Information