Widgets Magazine

Thread: $10 Hornets Tix

1. Default $10 Hornets Tix

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pa...ets05&selID=20

Guys, this is the best chance to get to see a Hornet's game if you haven't yet gotten the chance. I bought 4 tix for $40 bucks total ( taking the kids) upper level still is like Club seats at the Ford - $10 bucks!! Anyway, if you're worried about snail mail, I think you can buy the tix online and forward them to your email, then print them off on your home computer. That is what I will do tomorrow if the tix don't come in the mail - or just go to the Ford Center today or tomorrow.

This is the perfect singles event - it will be fun - come on OKC - Represent!!

Go HORNETS!
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Default Re: $10 Hornets Tix

Too bad we can't buy tickets today. Not sure what the issue is but they have not done a very good job of correcting the situation. I can't get through to anyone including my season ticket representative.

3. Default Re: $10 Hornets Tix

Scot, I'm sorry to hear you are having problems.. I would go early, ask for a manager and tell him you have been trying to order tix for days... they should hook you up with either discounted tix or great seats... you are a season ticket holder and they should take care of you -

Hornets trying to fill Lloyd Noble

The Oklahoman
    The Hornets are still working to fill up the Lloyd Noble Center for tonight's game against the Kings.

On Friday morning, the team's web site - hornets.com - was unable to sell online tickets.

The team encouraged fans to check back throughout the day and to buy tickets at the LNC box office.

The general public can purchase tickets for $10 and $50. Plenty of tickets are available. As of mid-morning, the game was at 80 percent capacity.

Default Re: $10 Hornets Tix

Just in case you read here first Karried :

I talked to my rep and she explained that they can't sell tickets through the Hornets office any more. She said I wouldn't have any problems purchasing a seat tonight down at LNC. Fortunately, I've already got my tickets to the game (these were extra for friends) so it's not a big concern any longer for me. It was frustrating though.

5. Default Re: $10 Hornets Tix

Scot, good you got to go... I was worried about ya!

What a game! Whoo Hoo!! Go Hornets!!

That was a cool King skit - don't you think? It was fun... the crowd really got into it - I think I saw that we had 11,300 fans ( screaming yelling OKC fans that is!!) Man, I love these games..

poor JR though - he can't get a break, when he finally got it , he made so many mistakes, his confidence is shot. What's up with Anderson? Do you know?

Thread Information