Widgets Magazine

Thread: Harbor Freight to Yukon

Default Re: Harbor Freight to Yukon

That's long overdue. Now they need a Home Depot. A great place for that would be on Frisco Road, north of I-40

We could still use a bunch in Yukon. HD would be great, Costco, Bath and Body Works, a Chinese buffet, Jimmy John’s, Chipotle, to name a few. lol there’s supposed to be a big retail/restaurant explosion in Yukon, but I hope now that the amphitheater isn’t happening that won’t cancel some plans.

Quote Originally Posted by roci28 View Post
    We could still use a bunch in Yukon. HD would be great, Costco, Bath and Body Works, a Chinese buffet, Jimmy John’s, Chipotle, to name a few. lol there’s supposed to be a big retail/restaurant explosion in Yukon, but I hope now that the amphitheater isn’t happening that won’t cancel some plans.
    Retail and restaurant growth on the west side has been tied to it being among the fastest residential growth in the metro for the last couple decades, there is little indication that will stop soon. Plus the amphitheater probably had not been a factor for any of the existing centers potential tenants plan, as is not exactly positioned well for driving traffic to/through them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHayes View Post
    That's long overdue. Now they need a Home Depot. A great place for that would be on Frisco Road, north of I-40
    the biggest issue for Yukon has always been the City of Yukon... if you aren't happy, then call your council person, and don't vote for them again if they dont' change...

Thread Information