Widgets Magazine

Thread: Melrose and Council

Default Melrose and Council

There's a pretty decent sized construction site on the west side of Council across from Melrose. Anyone know what they're building?

Default Re: Melrose and Council

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHayes View Post
    There's a pretty decent sized construction site on the west side of Council across from Melrose. Anyone know what they're building?
    Are you talking about where Melrose dead ends past the cement plant? If so it's a mobile home park.

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    Are you talking about where Melrose dead ends past the cement plant? If so it's a mobile home park.
    Yeah, that's it. Kind of a weird place for a mobile home park; right next to the cement plant. You never really see new mobile home parks being built anymore. Some cities in the US have actually outlawed construction of new MH parks.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHayes View Post
    Yeah, that's it. Kind of a weird place for a mobile home park; right next to the cement plant. You never really see new mobile home parks being built anymore. Some cities in the US have actually outlawed construction of new MH parks.
    Well I live off Davis and I thought it was an odd part for an Apartment complex too. I walk down there from time to time and I acutely haven't seen much work being done for a while. Weeds are starting to grow around the pipes that were first put in over the summer. I wonder if funding has fell through

Well I live off Davis and I thought it was an odd part for an Apartment complex too. I walk down there from time to time and I acutely haven't seen much work being done for a while. Weeds are starting to grow around the pipes that were first put in over the summer. I wonder if funding has fell through
    It looks like there were crews working there today. That's going to be a fairly sizeable mobile home park when it's built.

7. Default Re: Melrose and Council

In all that dust from the cement plant? Ouch!

Is Davis going to connect to Melrose? Looking at the map I would say no but that would seem crazy too me. Than again Melrose won't be paved. If your on I-40 you have to go all the way up to 10th than all the way down Davis. Oh I see Alt entry on map off Melrose. Also shows a trailer there. It would be nice if Davis and Melrose would connect save me about 1 to 2 minutes to get to i-40.

https://www.loopnet.co.uk/Listing/Co...y-OK/17777241/ Wonder what might go in at track 2?

Drove down there today and yeah a lot of work is being done. The roads are not paved but you can see them for the mobile home park. Track 2 has a lot done. You can't see it from council but see it drive down Melrose. I wonder what is going in there. Permits have to be in but not sure how to look them up.

The Villas at Melrose, a 39-unit development for elderly residents, will be constructed at 8009 Melrose Dr., utilizing both state and federal tax credits.

I walked down Melrose today. This project is pretty big. Huge Drain area by the trail. We need drone footage . Also looks like according to planning there will be two ways to get in one off Davis and one off Melrose. However it looks like according to the planning map, they will not be paving Melrose and Melrose and Davis will not connect. I live off Davis. It's in really bad shape and won't be able to take a whole bunch of new Traffic. Who would I complain too?

I walked down Melrose today. This project is pretty big. Huge Drain area by the trail. We need drone footage . Also looks like according to planning there will be two ways to get in one off Davis and one off Melrose. However it looks like according to the planning map, they will not be paving Melrose and Melrose and Davis will not connect. I live off Davis. It's in really bad shape and won't be able to take a whole bunch of new Traffic. Who would I complain too?
    The city councilperson whose ward it's in.

Thread Information