Widgets Magazine

Thread: Fogo de Chao

Far North Fogo de Chao

Permits filed to remodel the old Bravo at 13810 N Penn, just north of the turnpike.

Will be the first location in Oklahoma.

Default Re: Fogo de Chao

Nice! And it will kill at that location!

this is a very very good get

Nice!! I've been wondering what would go in there. Always thought it would be a good spot for a Cheesecake Factory..

Nice! I would think that would do well there.

6. Default Re: Fogo de Chao

This is almost big enough news to get me to move back to OKC!

I like Texas de Brazil but Fogo de Chao is just slightly better in my opinion for the meats... I'll give TdB the edge on the salad bar but I don't go to a churrascaria for the salad.

Any estimate on an opening date? I'd sure like to have this for a birthday dinner this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    This is almost big enough news to get me to move back to OKC!

I like Texas de Brazil but Fogo de Chao is just slightly better in my opinion for the meats... I'll give TdB the edge on the salad bar but I don't go to a churrascaria for the salad.

Any estimate on an opening date? I'd sure like to have this for a birthday dinner this year.
    I concur with your assessment. I was actually telling my wife the same thing before I saw your post! I haven't tried rodizio yet, but it is on my list.

I can't eat nearly as much as my younger days, so I tend to go for 1 really good steak like at the ranch or mahogany vs all I can eat at these places.

Good to see okc getting more dining options. The more competition the better!

Nice! It only took Bravo going out of business twice before getting something good in there.

Quote Originally Posted by chssooner View Post
    Nice! And it will kill at that location!
    I have been proven wrong. As told to us in the arena thread, OKC citizens can't afford tickets to Thunder games, so how on earth will they afford this?

Jkjkjk /S

11. Default Re: Fogo de Chao

I've eaten there a couple of times in other locations and it's a very good restaurant.

LMK when they have pineapple.

13. Default Re: Fogo de Chao

I do wish is just wasn't quite so pricey. It's delicious and it makes total sense as to why the price is what it is. Just bring your stretchy pants if you want to get your dollar's worth. LOL

Glad to see this great addition coming to OKC! When I lived in Plano, would frequent the one on Beltline in Addison.

15. Default Re: Fogo de Chao

Just drove by this location. Looks like the remodel has started. Lots of activity.

Thread Information