Widgets Magazine
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6515253545556
Results 1,376 to 1,379 of 1379

Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Rebounding doesn't have to do with getting another big. A physical big is what we need Dort is good but still has a hard time guarding the other Bigs in the nba. I'm not talking tall big. I'm talking Lebron, Luka, Towns, Jokic. We need a big like that can be physical, can guard those guys, can get a rebound from time to time.

And if you want to talk rebounding we had 6 offensive rebounds. I think we had 1 going into the 4th Qtr. THAT'S NOT GETTING IT DONE IN THE PLAYOFFS. They had 15 offensive rebound. Had 91 shots we had 81 shots.

A Zion Williamson, Jaren Jackson, Jr, Pascal Siakam, Julius Randle, Draymond Green. That type of Big a Bruiser. That's the piece we are missing when I say another big.

Honestly, we have all the pieces right now I think. We lack experience and it’s showing. This team has not been playing how they have played all season over the past 2 games. I think they got punched in the mouth the other day and they’re reeling. They’re facing serious adversity, and the players have regressed back to how you would expect a lot of young players to play in this series. They’re not moving the ball. They’re timid…almost scared at times. This has resulted in a lack of aggressiveness and decisiveness with the ball. This is in part because of the Dallas defensive intensity and inexperience. At this point, I think we can beat Dallas. We’ve been right there. They’re just going to have to decide to play as a team again and play Thunder ball. If they don’t win the next game, that’s the series imo. Frankly, I sort of think the series is already set, but we’ll see how they rebound.

The Non-Chet minutes still are pretty poor.

100 DRTG w/ Chet on today

119 DRTG w/ Chet off today

I'm fine keeping everyone. If your doing that than move up in this Draft and get the Big from Connecticut. When Chet goes out they take the ball right to the rim.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    I agree. It's not. This team can do fine if everyone performs. In game 2 they didn't perform quite a bit. Today they did better but just got out hustled and out positioned. There were at least a handful of times they had a wide open guy in the corner for an easy three.
    I think it comes down to making your shots and not letting a guy that averages 11 points per game score almost 30 on you.

Thread Information