Widgets Magazine
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NBA's Seattle Supersonics relocate to Oklahoma City.

Blog Entries

Default Re: NBA's Seattle Supersonics relocate to Oklahoma City.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentC View Post
    In the history of Seattle Pro-sports measures don't always pass the first time. Schultz was in over his head owning an NBA team, and thus a poor owner. Ballmer would have pitched in sooner if approached.

Here is a fun clip of Kevin Durants return to Seattle 5 years ago. And it was nice of Mr Bennet to sell the Seattle Storm back to local ownership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGEygUR4m9w
    Some people just can’t handle the fact that their clique screwed up and weren’t very smart. Their defense is always that people didn’t understand, they were cheated, they deserved do overs, blah, blah, blah. Seattle was arrogant. Seattle screwed up. Seattle totally misunderstood the situation.

This rehashing is childish playground retort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Some people just can’t handle the fact that their clique screwed up and weren’t very smart. Their defense is always that people didn’t understand, they were cheated, they deserved do overs, blah, blah, blah. Seattle was arrogant. Seattle screwed up. Seattle totally misunderstood the situation.

This rehashing is childish playground retort.
    Your reply was funny. And not in line with what I posted.

In 2024 , it will be announced that Seattle will have a new Sonics team. And It will be a good OKC Vs Seattle rivalry.

Blog Entries

In 2024 , it will be announced that Seattle will have a new Sonics team. And It will be a good OKC Vs Seattle rivalry.
    Not in line? That’s been the theme of your postings. As OKC is having great success right now you post this stuff out and then try to act like you are all warm and cozy with OkC while trying to establish how they lied and cheated their way against poor ole Seattle. Stop posting just the Seattle propaganda ifyou really are neutral. This thread has NO relevancy now. It is obviously just meant to troll during this period of OKC excellence.

and the good Thunder owners will cash that 300 mil +/- check .. (accounting for both expansion teams)

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    and the good Thunder owners will cash that 300 mil +/- check .. (accounting for both expansion teams)
    And spend a whooping $75 million on a new arena. Sorry, I had to do it. Low-hanging fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by bison34 View Post
    And spend a whooping $75 million on a new arena. Sorry, I had to do it. Low-hanging fruit.
    only 50 ... and that is their donation .... it is not their arena ..

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    only 50 ... and that is their donation .... it is not their arena ..
    Considering the arena is being made with them fully in mind, and they likely will have right of first refusal for certain items and dates, I could say it is their arena, and public opinion would agree with me.

But this isn't the time or thread for it, so I'll stop after this. Just mocking them for making money hand over fist and then turning around for a $1 billion handout.

Thread Information