Widgets Magazine

Thread: Zambrano's Peruvian Cuisine

Default Zambrano's Peruvian Cuisine

Zambrano's is on 2nd Street and Fretz, in Edmond, where the really good Cajun restaurant used to be. The owner talked to us for quite a while and they've been there over a year and have a food truck in the works.

I must say that we were completely blown away by the food. Absolutely amazing.

We ordered Arroz Con Mariscos and Tacu Tacu, along with a Pisco Sour and were extremely pleased with all three. The owner showed us the brand of Pisco (which we had never heard of) he uses and told us about the few stores he knows carry it. We definately plan to pick up a bottle in the very near future.

The restaurant itself is very well done, with handpainted Peruvian culture murals on the wall. They also sell Peruvian knick-knacks.

One of the best meals we've had in a while and highly recommended!!

Default Re: Zambrano's Peruvian Cuisine

This would probably be more appropriate in the Edmond thread.

Their ABLE mixed license notification of intent to apply was in the Oklahoman today so looks like they will plan on serving alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Their ABLE mixed license notification of intent to apply was in the Oklahoman today so looks like they will plan on serving alcohol.
    One of the ABLE quirks that has carried over from the pandemic is that businesses can start serving alcohol as soon as they file for their permit.

So, by the time you see an application, many times they are already serving.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    One of the ABLE quirks that has carried over from the pandemic is that businesses can start serving alcohol as soon as they file for their permit.

So, by the time you see an application, many times they are already serving.
    They definately are already serving alcohol. I recommend the Pisco Sour. I liked it so much I bought a bottle of Pisco yesterday. We had never heard of it but it's distilled from wine, which from what little I've researched, makes it a brandy.

This place is awesome! Went here a few months back to celebrate with my dad after purchasing an engagement ring, need to make another trip.

Thread Information