Widgets Magazine

Thread: WordPress and app developer?

Default WordPress and app developer?

I'm looking for a local developer that could create a slick website and mobile app version of the same.

Would appreciate any recommendations; I've spoken to Clevr and Back40.

HangryHippo Guest

Default Re: WordPress and app developer?

I’d recommend Back40.

If you're still looking for a local developer, I'd love to recommend my company Code Creative Design. We develop everything from websites, native apps, PWA apps, and more. Plus, we have the ability to handle any marketing needs you may need. Let me know, and we could schedule a call.

Okie Web Design has done great work for us.

https://okiewebdesign.com/

I've always been impressed with what I've seen Cooper House do for companies in OK. Not sure if I've seen them do much with Wordpress, but I know they've incorporated BentoBox in some of their restaurant sites they've built.

Quote Originally Posted by John1744 View Post
    I've always been impressed with what I've seen Cooper House do for companies in OK. Not sure if I've seen them do much with Wordpress, but I know they've incorporated BentoBox in some of their restaurant sites they've built.
    my office worked with cooper house on a small project that was in wordpress. we were pretty happy with the results, and they were really pleasant to work with.

7. Default Re: WordPress and app developer?

Cooper House definitely does Wordpress development.

I have had my business on the internet for 20 plus years and spend a lot of money to come up first organically and in city search(as well as some PPC) What I have noticed over the last five years is a lot of developers that produce great sites that are easy to navigate and are pretty but they lack any SEO value. SEO isn't necessary if you are a named destination site but if you are on the net to capture new business....it is very important.

I have taught many of young lawyers over the years on marketing. There are lots of companies that promise first page. First thing is figure your goal and what you are trying to accomplish with the site. Is it to find new customers? Is it to be an informative/educational site? etc. Then discuss that with the people you are considering. next....test it! I have companies show me a screen grab all the time of a first page or first place listing. Using the right terms and tweaking can do that. I test that. Example...they show me that Lawyer Joe blow ranks 1 under family law for OKC. I will go and google OKC Family law attorney and similar phrases to see if Joe Blow comes up #1 for me. Will try mobile and desk top. Proof is in the pudding.

Sorry for long post. Aggravating as I get 20-15 emails a week from companies that promise me first on google (which is funny as I come up usually first or second on the terms I care about now already) Lots of shysters and lots of guys building pretty websites but have no clue as to the mechanics of SEO and how to rank. Also...be wary of companies using black hat methods as it will be great for a couple of months till Google figures it out and banishes your site to the fifth place past damnation forever.

I can add another Back40 recommendation, although I'm biased because I used to work there, and I'm still friends with some of the folks there. They are a great local company, with some strong talent.

Thread Information