Widgets Magazine

Thread: Sports Bars Downtown

Default Sports Bars Downtown

Heading to the Thunder game Saturday night but want to go somewhere to watch the Michigan/Tcu game at 3pm. What are the best spots in Bricktown/Downtown for watching sports. I have been to the Omni and that is great spot. Anything else I might be missing. Edit to add Midtown or anywhere along the street car.

Default Re: Sports Bars Downtown

HeyDay in Lower Bricktown is great.

Rendezvous Pizza in Bricktown.

Charlestons and Toby Keith's in Lower Bricktown.

Social Capital next to the Park.

OKC Tap House in the Omni.

Thanks Pete. Love the Tap House but gets crowded and sometimes feel rushed to get out of there since there are a lot of people waiting on tables.

That Sunset Bar across from the XMAS popup shops looks like they have tons of TVS but not sure if they have afternoon hours. This is why the Park Harvey Athletic Club and Sushi Bar was genius, as it was a sports bar masquerading as a sushi and karaoke lounge.

The Garage has a good setup, big screens everywhere.

Fassler Hall has a ton of TVs and is right on the streetcar route

The Parlor is also great for sports. It is not too far from a streetcar stop.

Thanks for the suggestions. Never thought about garage and I did think about Fassler hall. Like to be able to go to a causal place and sit for a while to watch the game and not fill rushed with a bunch of people waiting on tables. Not a sit and drink kind of guy either. OKC tap house has good mocktails though but expensive considering there is no booze.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. Never thought about garage and I did think about Fassler hall. Like to be able to go to a causal place and sit for a while to watch the game and not fill rushed with a bunch of people waiting on tables. Not a sit and drink kind of guy either. OKC tap house has good mocktails though but expensive considering there is no booze.
    Hey, everybody has to pay for those TVs and seats. Gotta buy something to help pay the overhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Hey, everybody has to pay for those TVs and seats. Gotta buy something to help pay the overhead.
    Totally agree but drinks without Alcohol should be cheaper or same price as drinks with alcohol. JMO

11. Default Re: Sports Bars Downtown

Totally agree but drinks without Alcohol should be cheaper or same price as drinks with alcohol. JMO
    I would agree. Alcohol is the most expensive part of a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    I would agree. Alcohol is the most expensive part of a drink.
    My drink at the Tap house

THE BIG FRIENDLY 9
    A free spirited spritzer.
    Fresh strawberries & lemon / rose water simple syrup
    q club soda

I might as well get a sprite or ginger all and add cherry monin probably be much cheaper than $9. Than again non of their cocktails I would consider a good value.

the garage midtown is your best option they have the best tv set up they will also put the game sound on for that game if you ask them and it is also by far the most economical ...

^^^
    The Garage is the only spot listed in this thread that really is a sport bar. I’d go there if that’s what you’re looking for.

Thread Information