Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Stacks

Default Re: The Stacks

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    Cava - bleh. Don't know if any of you have ever eaten there, but it's a lot of fancy with not as much substance, especially for the price. Honestly, i found that your neighborhood "need a tetanus shot" Gyro shop, to be a lot better and be cheaper.

Regardless, well it's an interesting idea for the area that they don't have much of. I'm sure it will work well with the way the whole area has been growing.
    Have you ever tried out Shwarma & Co? Prices are reasonable and the food is consistently better than other Mediterranean restaurants in the metro. It is locally owned and operated by two brothers , the restaurant is just north of the Cava by Penn/Memorial. I highly suggest checking them out.

https://www.shawarmaandcompany.com/

2. Default Re: The Stacks

Quote Originally Posted by citywokchinesefood View Post
    Have you ever tried out Shwarma & Co? Prices are reasonable and the food is consistently better than other Mediterranean restaurants in the metro. It is locally owned and operated by two brothers , the restaurant is just north of the Cava by Penn/Memorial. I highly suggest checking them out.

https://www.shawarmaandcompany.com/
    I was just informed about how good this place is yesterday!! Crazy. Means I really need to go soon! Thanks for the suggestion.

I can second the Shawarma & Co recommendation. If I lived closer it would be a regular spot for me. Even living in the Paseo, I still make more of an effort to go there than pretty much any other restaurant in the Quail Springs area.

Shawarma Co. Is great I eat there every time I’m in OKC at least once a week.

HangryHippo Guest

I also can’t recommend Shawarma highly enough. The food is great and the brothers are extremely nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Paule4ou View Post
    They are moving at light speed on this one. Great to see. Now up to 7 signed tenants.
    Do you have the names of the tenants by any chance? I know about Cava, Pickleman's, and Surf Bar, but I haven't been able to find any others.

There are at least 4 other tenants signed but don’t know who they are.

Thread Information