Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Canoo

Default Re: Canoo

Slides from a presentation given to City Council on Tuesday:

Spotted a Canoo vehicle driving around downtown today. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9226.jpeg 
Views:	202 
Size:	4.06 MB 
ID:	17901

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post
    Spotted a Canoo vehicle driving around downtown today. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9226.jpeg 
Views:	202 
Size:	4.06 MB 
ID:	17901
    Saw it going west on Britton Road about 3PM today. Went to the restaurants out by the Lake Hefner lighthouse.

Just checked the stock price and it's at .71 cents right now. I toss some of my throw away money at the stock once a month or so.

Have they even begun hiring or tooling up? I seriously doubt this ever come to fruition. Too bad. I might have bought one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Martin View Post
    Just checked the stock price and it's at .71 cents right now. I toss some of my throw away money at the stock once a month or so.
    Throw away money about sums it up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230228-134752-388.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	17909

Have not see ANY activity at the old TEREX plant. Their quarterly financial investor conference call on March 7th should be VERY interesting.

Will OKCTalk have a story when they start hiring? I would love to get back into manufacturing. Worked for Terex for 3 years before they went to Mexico. Now, I work at Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Just the facts View Post
    Throw away money about sums it up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230228-134752-388.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	17909
    The EV supply chain is pretty rough right now due to current events. Honestly, it may not be a bad entry point as long as you are comfortable with the risk. I would need to look into the company more, but if they books are good it actually might be a worthwhile investment.

I was thinking about buying 1000 stocks. Investing 740.00. Long-term investment.

Quote Originally Posted by citywokchinesefood View Post
    The EV supply chain is pretty rough right now due to current events. Honestly, it may not be a bad entry point as long as you are comfortable with the risk. I would need to look into the company more, but if they books are good it actually might be a worthwhile investment.
    If the company’s books were good, I doubt they’d be issuing equity: https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/02/06/...-offering.html

Quote Originally Posted by mikeareese View Post
    I was thinking about buying 1000 stocks. Investing 740.00. Long-term investment.
    They might be out of time before you see a return. This outfit is burning through cash with nothing on the horizon to earn any. Contracts with Wally World and DoD mean nada if you aren't making vehicles.
    Why Buying This EV Stock Could Be a Huge Mistake | The Motley Fool
    https://www.fool.com/investing/2023/...-huge-mistake/

Quote Originally Posted by mikeareese View Post
    Give me the $750 and in 6 months I'll give you $300 of it back. You'll thank me.

Nah, let's turn Canoo into the next Game Stop! Hold the line!

Quote Originally Posted by citywokchinesefood View Post
    Oof, down 23.5% since that screenshot.

We’ll see Patrick Mahomes playing in OKC before we ever see a Canoo vehicle roll out of the Terex facility.

Quote Originally Posted by jackirons View Post
    Oof, down 23.5% since that screenshot.
    That would be why I used the word IF

Quote Originally Posted by April in the Plaza View Post
    We’ll see Patrick Mahomes playing in OKC before we ever see a Canoo vehicle roll out of the Terex facility.
    Likely true. Wide spread Off putting social politics doesnt help., watching VW do the same really really won’t help., not speaking of all people but the loudest voices are just that. why can’t we just be a moderate not off putting more inviting place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Likely true. Wide spread Off putting social politics doesnt help., watching VW do the same really really won’t help., not speaking of all people but the loudest voices are just that. why can’t we just be a moderate not off putting more inviting place.
    Fron what I read Kansas, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana and all the other red states south of the Mason-Dixon are passing the same type laws. Oklahoma isn't really any worse.

You seriously think South Carolina is any less Red than Oklahoma?

i mean just looking at the 2020 election results map will tell you they are much less red. they actually have numerous blue areas

Well I live in edmond but I visit South Carolina in down town Charleston I didn’t see a person over 35 so pretty blue but yeah once you get on James island or mount pleasant yeah probably pretty red. As for Columbia idk never been.

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    i mean just looking at the 2020 election results map will tell you they are much less red. they actually have numerous blue areas
    Upon further examination this^. All I’m saying is the way oklahoma has been making the news ain’t gonna get those big juicy jobs in our towns.,if we want those jobs we need to moderate quite a bit and present our state /selves as more inclusive because Greg treat and Kevin Stitt ain’t it. And I’d bet a yuengling that canoo doesn’t work out. I hope I’m wrong. Not to mention VW denied us. Says a lot

Blog Entries

Upon further examination this^. All I’m saying is the way oklahoma has been making the news ain’t gonna get those big juicy jobs in our towns.,if we want those jobs we need to moderate quite a bit and present our state /selves as more inclusive because Greg treat and Kevin Stitt ain’t it. And I’d bet a yuengling that canoo doesn’t work out. I hope I’m wrong. Not to mention VW denied us. Says a lot
    It’s not about red or blue, it’s about educated or ignorant…skilled or untrained. Oklahomans have to quit comparing themselves to other Oklahomans and learn to compete against the rest of the nation and in a more competitive world.

Thread Information