Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OU vs Kent State

1. Default OU vs Kent State

Anyone know of a place that can steam the game?

Default Re: OU vs Kent State

The internet.

Blog Entries

OU Re: OU vs Kent State

The more you support those streaming services and pay per view; the more you will see them as an option.

As these alternative TV viewing services fail, you will see them--less of an option on cable or your internet computer.

Blog Entries

Bill, there is an ESPN+ business subscription for bars and restaurants so I suspect a lot of sports bars will have it on. Chalk, Pub W, Louies, etc. Probably want to call on Saturday before you head out though.

Streaming is the way to go! ESPN+ is good and cheaper than buying PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    Anyone know of a place that can steam the game?
    Not saying that I condone this or have or have-not done this, but there is always a few pirated links on twitch you can find during games if you don't want to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by KHutch66 View Post
    Not saying that I condone this or have or have-not done this, but there is always a few pirated links on twitch you can find during games if you don't want to pay.
    Espn+ is just 9.99 and might even get a 7 day trial. You can cancel after the game as this is the only game on there this year.
    Much better than the 54.99 PPV we used to have to deal with annually.

Also Espn + allows multiple streams so if you know someone with an account, get them to sign you in.
    Anyone with the Disney Plus bundle have espn + already and probably don’t realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by okatty View Post
    Bill, there is an ESPN+ business subscription for bars and restaurants so I suspect a lot of sports bars will have it on. Chalk, Pub W, Louies, etc. Probably want to call on Saturday before you head out though.
    there is ESPN+ available with direct tv (chalk / BWW ) will have the game .... not sure about options for places that don't have direct tv

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post
    Espn+ is just 9.99 and might even get a 7 day trial. You can cancel after the game as this is the only game on there this year.

Also Espn + allows multiple streams so if you know someone with an account, get them to sign you in.
    Anyone with the Disney Plus bundle have espn + already and probably don’t realize it.
    espn+ gets you 1 OU football game a year all of the coaches shows .(4 a week) OUDNA inside the football program weekly show .. it will also have 12+ OU basketball games (men) plus womens bball // softball baseball and tons of other sports ..

Quote Originally Posted by okatty View Post
    just checked
    ESPN+ for Business is accessed solely through DirecTV. Ready to get started? Contact Joe Hand Promotions now.

https://plus.espn.com/business

11. Default Re: OU vs Kent State

I didn't know DirecTV had ESPN+. Just never had a need to look. I know one of my favorite haunts has DirecTV. It's preferred by my wife that I watch OU games elsewhere. I can get loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    I didn't know DirecTV had ESPN+. Just never had a need to look. I know one of my favorite haunts has DirecTV. It's preferred by my wife that I watch OU games elsewhere. I can get loud.
    just make sure that they have that package .. (all BWW do but i'm not sure every place with directv does)

13. Default Re: OU vs Kent State

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    just make sure that they have that package .. (all BWW do but i'm not sure every place with directv does)
    I bet TP does. And I'll be in there before then so I can ask.

I hope markky has it. Where I go to watch all my thunder games for free

Will ESPN+ games even be a thing for OU once they move to the SEC? May not have to worry about these streaming games to much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post

The more you support those streaming services and pay per view; the more you will see them as an option.

As these alternative TV viewing services fail, you will see them--less of an option on cable or your internet computer.

most sports channel apps like ESPN and Fox Sports 1 you need to have a cable provider or a live TV provider like Hulu or Youtube. You can't get a stand alone app for sports because they are watched live.

If you know someone with espn or fs1 ask them for their login credentials it is better than paying $70+ for live tv to watch sports.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGators View Post
    Will ESPN+ games even be a thing for OU once they move to the SEC? May not have to worry about these streaming games to much longer.
    Yes, well ESPN will and so will FS1 just like it is now unless you can pick up ABC with a high def antenna like anyone living in the city can. Games are either on FS1, ESPN, ABC, CBS, and SEC has it's own network as well.

Some games are on regular ABC, CBS, and Fox channels

edit: totally forgot ESPN+ can be subscribed to as a standalone but if you have cable tv with espn you don't need it

I believe the current contracts the SEC has now will be expired. The new deal could exclude FOX like the new B10 excluded ABC/ESPN

19. Default Re: OU vs Kent State

Yes. A quick look at the 2022 SEC schedules and I saw ESPN+ for at least one game of every team I looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post

I should have scrolled up. you pretty much said what I said....oops

no .. the "sooner vision on espn+ will go away .. and all OU content will roll into regular espn channels and the multi channel SEC network

Quote Originally Posted by shartel_ave View Post
    Yes, well ESPN will and so will FS1 just like it is now unless you can pick up ABC with a high def antenna like anyone living in the city can. Games are either on FS1, ESPN, ABC, CBS, and SEC has it's own network as well.

Some games are on regular ABC, CBS, and Fox channels

edit: totally forgot ESPN+ can be subscribed to as a standalone but if you have cable tv with espn you don't need it
    ESPN + is only standalone ... cable espn credentials will NOT get you this weekends OU game

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    I believe the current contracts the SEC has now will be expired. The new deal could exclude FOX like the new B10 excluded ABC/ESPN
    the ESPN sec deal runs until 2034 .. (the 1 game a week on cbs last 2 more years) The SEC is only the ESPN family of networks ..

24. Default Re: OU vs Kent State

Also you can stream 3 separate streams with ESPN+. So share it with the family!

25. Default Re: OU vs Kent State

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    no .. the "sooner vision on espn+ will go away .. and all OU content will roll into regular espn channels and the multi channel SEC network
    Sooner Vision may go away but every SEC team has one game on ESPN+ and one on the SEC channel. So I don't think OU on ESPN+ will be going away.

Thread Information