Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OU vs Kent State

Default Re: OU vs Kent State

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    ESPN + is only standalone ... cable espn credentials will NOT get you this weekends OU game
    Yeah, my bad. I was thinking of the Clemson game being on espn plus but it was regular espn.

but like dude said if you know someone with the disney plus bundle espn plus is included in that.

OU will make short work out of Kent State

Kent State lost to Washington 20-45 and the huskies are nothing special, I would bet UTEP could handle the huskies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    Sooner Vision may go away but every SEC team has one game on ESPN+ and one on the SEC channel. So I don't think OU on ESPN+ will be going away.
    those games are dual streamed ESPN+ and SEC Network+ SEC Network + is free with a Cable subscription (that includes the SEC network)

4. Default Re: OU vs Kent State

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    those games are dual streamed ESPN+ and SEC Network+ SEC Network + is free with a Cable subscription (that includes the SEC network)
    Not really a whole lot of difference there. ESPN+ is an extra cost. A package that includes the SEC channel is not free, it's an extra cost. The only real difference is one is streaming and one is a regular channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    Not really a whole lot of difference there. ESPN+ is an extra cost. A package that includes the SEC channel is not free, it's an extra cost. The only real difference is one is streaming and one is a regular channel.
    youtubeTV and several other services include SEC network in the standard package .. and any big sports fan is already going to have the SEC network .. so it would not be any extra cost .. .

Blog Entries

Kent St. gets $1.5 million for the game tomorrow. They got $1.8 for game at Washington last week and will get $1.9 for their upcoming game with Georgia. ($5.2 mill of their $30 mill athletic budget).

Looks like I can watch for free woohoo

Thread Information