Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eExpress

Default Re: eExpress

Quote Originally Posted by Boop View Post
    I never heard of E Express but that E logo reminds me of ummm..the internet logo? I can not really remember but I am surprised the original designer did not sue them for copying them
    Very similar to the now defunct Microsoft Internet Explorer icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Very similar to the now defunct Microsoft Internet Explorer icon.
    That was it! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Yes, about a mile to the south.
    Actually this E Express will be directly across the street from the QT travel center.

First heard about E Express in a city council meeting a year or more ago, they only recently got started on the dirt work though. That intersection at 27th and I35 in Moore is about to be a lot different in the next 6-8 months!

They are going to be across the street from each other

QuikTrip is overshadowing the huge new eExpress under construction right across the street.

This will be a big store at 16,000 square feet with a drive-thru, only the 2nd location for Neptune Submarine Sandwiches plus Sbarro, Einstein Bagels, Mi Faburrito and a hot deli food such as cajun chicken and fish.

Also note in the first rendering below they are planning a full canopy that completely cores the area to the store, ala OnCue.

I had mentioned that OnCue recently purchased property on the SE corner of NE 63rd & Kelley directly across from an older and somewhat dumpy eExpress.

Didn't realize eExpress had already filed building permit applications for that store. Complete remodel and expansion to the south.

Looks like it will keep Subway (thoroughly remodeled) and add Einstein Bagels.

I observed a Neptune's submarine sign and a Sbarro's sign in the small strip mall that adjoins the eExpress convenience store across the street from the new QT in Moore.

Thread Information