Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

1. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

Good news being Sinclair is probably going to sell off their RSNs around the US and we might get a better experience when Bally is gone.

Blog Entries

Thunder Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    Good news being Sinclair is probably going to sell off their RSNs around the US and we might get a better experience when Bally is gone.
    Sinclair could reportedly sell Bally Sports RSNs to MLB/NBA/NHL alliance: https://awfulannouncing.com/bally/si...-alliance.html

Would welcome this long overdue change.

Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    Sinclair could reportedly sell Bally Sports RSNs to MLB/NBA/NHL alliance: https://awfulannouncing.com/bally/si...-alliance.html

Would welcome this long overdue change.
    sinclair only bought the FSN regionals in 2019 and they have only been "bally" since march of 2021 ..

Blog Entries

Bally Sports Oklahoma Thunder games:

The Thunder’s five-state region includes Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, and parts of Arkansas and Missouri.

In the Oklahoma City area, your choices are Cox Cable and DirecTV (If you subscribe to these providers), DirecTV Stream and Bally Sports+ (Streaming services) require subscriptions.

Reminder: All games on Bally Sports Oklahoma, except for Nov. 1 vs. Orlando

My disappointment with Bally Sports Oklahoma is they no longer carry the various OU related sports shows like when Fox Sports Oklahoma was the provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    Bally Sports Oklahoma Thunder games:

The Thunder’s five-state region includes Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, and parts of Arkansas and Missouri.

In the Oklahoma City area, your choices are Cox Cable and DirecTV (If you subscribe to these providers), DirecTV Stream and Bally Sports+ (Streaming services) require subscriptions.

Reminder: All games on Bally Sports Oklahoma, except for Nov. 1 vs. Orlando

My disappointment with Bally Sports Oklahoma is they no longer carry the various OU related sports shows like when Fox Sports Oklahoma was the provider.
    the bally sports OU contract ended on June 30th and OU signed a deal with ESPN to put all of that content on "SoonerVision on ESPN+"

6. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

Bally sports streaming has been pretty bad. Hopefully whoever takes over and get us some better quality.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    the bally sports OU contract ended on June 30th and OU signed a deal with ESPN to put all of that content on "SoonerVision on ESPN+"
    Thanks BoulderSooner for the update and correction--wasn't aware of this contract deal--that explains everything.

Friend of mind has ESPN+ so we were able to get the post game replays and responses from Brent Venables. In all fairness to Coach Venables he inherited a program abandoned by Lincoln 'Continental' Riley. Got to admit that I was impressed with the video quality of the streaming service feed. And added extra was OU women's softball stream vs Seminole State from Marita Hines Field.

Back on Thunder basketball.

Preseason NBA games doesn't mean a lot; however some aspects can be encouraging as to the direction the franchise is going. Get well Chet, put on some extra weight and stay true to yourself.

The Thunder defeated the Nuggets, 112-101. Josh Giddy had 14 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists while Tre Mann added a game-high 17 points along with two assists for the Thunder in the victory.

Box score: https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401474851

Game leaders: https://www.espn.com/nba/game/_/gameId/401474851

Blog Entries

Tank for Victor. It’s the only way.

10. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

Come January about 10 teams going to be tanking for those first two picks. Scoot looked great last night too.

11. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

Was anyone able to get the Thunder App to work for the last preseason game? I never got any video, just a spinning icon.

Blog Entries

Thunder vs Mavericks

Tuesday, October 5, - 7:00 PM - BOK Center, Tulsa

The Oklahoma City Thunder is set to return to Tulsa during the 2022 preseason. The Thunder will host the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday, October 5 at BOK Center. The matchup will be the Thunder’s 13th preseason game in Tulsa and the third time Oklahoma City and Dallas will face off there.

Tickets: https://tickets-center.com/search?pe...#&gameTurf=All

13. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseDweller View Post
    Was anyone able to get the Thunder App to work for the last preseason game? I never got any video, just a spinning icon.
    It worked fine for me, although I used their website not the app.

Thunder need to LOSE LOSE LOSE. LOSE EARLY LOSE OFTEN. It's going to be too hard come March to start losing with every other team in the league to get Wembanyama. We need to lose early and often to start the season. The tanking that is going to take place in March is going to be incredible this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseDweller View Post
    I used the website and watched the entire game.

Blog Entries

Mavericks 98 vs Thunder 96

Box score https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401474861

Blog Entries

Thunder vs Adelide 36ers

7:00 PM, October 6, 2022

Paycom Center, OKC

Oklahoma City, WWLS-FM 95.1 FM

Blog Entries

36ers 98 vs Thunder 131

Box score https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401474865

Blog Entries

Ra'Aana Maccabi vs Oklahoma City Thunder

6:00 P.M. - Paycom Center, OKC

Radio WWLS 98.1 Sports Animal

20. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

Pretty poor crowd last night, even if it was preseason. If you look at the ticket master website, there were a TON of blue seats available. Blue seats are thunder owned tickets. If that is any indication of what the current season ticket holder number is, then it's going to be a really long season for them.

Crowds will be small until we land Victor Wembanyama. /s

I attended last night. The new shooting coach looks like a good hire. Some of them were on fire last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard at Remax View Post
    Pretty poor crowd last night, even if it was preseason. If you look at the ticket master website, there were a TON of blue seats available. Blue seats are thunder owned tickets. If that is any indication of what the current season ticket holder number is, then it's going to be a really long season for them.
    shockingly I was able to sale the game last night even though I only got $30 for my 2 $40 a tickets seats so not even half. I also have sold both clippers games for $42 so I have gotten half back. I would rather get something than nothing and I like the buy back program this year. I can't go too any games in Nov due to someone on maternity leave. They won't be back until Dec 1st so all Nov games are out for me. Top row upper deck mid court if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard at Remax View Post
    Next season is going to be rough.

I was contemplating buying tickets to a game after we drafted Chet, but now I can't get myself to do so.

With a family and an employer that makes me work late, it is nearly impossible to do anything recreational anyway.

I don't know.

I think fans have been pretty patient but it's unfortunate Chet Holmgren is out for the year. I hear SGA is out too. The Thunder need to figure it out by next season or else, in my amateur opinion, things will get real bad. Like relocation bad. We all know Las Vegas wants a team, and it's a tough sell to ask for a new arena when you are only winning twenty games a year.

I fully admit I don't know the ins and outs of NBA finances, but you know it cannot be good if your stadium has Flint Tropics numbers.

The Thunder aren’t moving and Shai may not even miss the opener. Can we quit being dramatic?

Im excited to watch this team! Tre Mann looks like he’s made a leap and I’m excited for Jaylen Williams. It sucks Chet is out, but there’s a lot to watch for this season.

Thread Information