Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 32 of 32

Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

  1. #26

    Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

    Good news being Sinclair is probably going to sell off their RSNs around the US and we might get a better experience when Bally is gone.

  2. #27

    Thunder Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    Good news being Sinclair is probably going to sell off their RSNs around the US and we might get a better experience when Bally is gone.
    Sinclair could reportedly sell Bally Sports RSNs to MLB/NBA/NHL alliance: https://awfulannouncing.com/bally/si...-alliance.html



    Would welcome this long overdue change.

  3. #28

    Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    Sinclair could reportedly sell Bally Sports RSNs to MLB/NBA/NHL alliance: https://awfulannouncing.com/bally/si...-alliance.html



    Would welcome this long overdue change.
    sinclair only bought the FSN regionals in 2019 and they have only been "bally" since march of 2021 ..

  4. #29

    Thunder Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

    Bally Sports Oklahoma Thunder games:

    The Thunder’s five-state region includes Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, and parts of Arkansas and Missouri.

    In the Oklahoma City area, your choices are Cox Cable and DirecTV (If you subscribe to these providers), DirecTV Stream and Bally Sports+ (Streaming services) require subscriptions.

    Reminder: All games on Bally Sports Oklahoma, except for Nov. 1 vs. Orlando

    My disappointment with Bally Sports Oklahoma is they no longer carry the various OU related sports shows like when Fox Sports Oklahoma was the provider.

  5. #30

    Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    Bally Sports Oklahoma Thunder games:

    The Thunder’s five-state region includes Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, and parts of Arkansas and Missouri.

    In the Oklahoma City area, your choices are Cox Cable and DirecTV (If you subscribe to these providers), DirecTV Stream and Bally Sports+ (Streaming services) require subscriptions.

    Reminder: All games on Bally Sports Oklahoma, except for Nov. 1 vs. Orlando

    My disappointment with Bally Sports Oklahoma is they no longer carry the various OU related sports shows like when Fox Sports Oklahoma was the provider.
    the bally sports OU contract ended on June 30th and OU signed a deal with ESPN to put all of that content on "SoonerVision on ESPN+"

  6. #31

    Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

    Bally sports streaming has been pretty bad. Hopefully whoever takes over and get us some better quality.

  7. #32

    Thunder Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2022-23 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    the bally sports OU contract ended on June 30th and OU signed a deal with ESPN to put all of that content on "SoonerVision on ESPN+"
    Thanks BoulderSooner for the update and correction--wasn't aware of this contract deal--that explains everything.

    Friend of mind has ESPN+ so we were able to get the post game replays and responses from Brent Venables. In all fairness to Coach Venables he inherited a program abandoned by Lincoln 'Continental' Riley. Got to admit that I was impressed with the video quality of the streaming service feed. And added extra was OU women's softball stream vs Seminole State from Marita Hines Field.

    Back on Thunder basketball.

    Preseason NBA games doesn't mean a lot; however some aspects can be encouraging as to the direction the franchise is going. Get well Chet, put on some extra weight and stay true to yourself.

    The Thunder defeated the Nuggets, 112-101. Josh Giddy had 14 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists while Tre Mann added a game-high 17 points along with two assists for the Thunder in the victory.

    Box score: https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401474851

    Game leaders: https://www.espn.com/nba/game/_/gameId/401474851

    .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2022 Oklahoma City Aviation Thread
    By unfundedrick in forum Transportation
    Replies: 319
    Last Post: 10-03-2022, 11:07 AM
  2. Oklahoma City Thunder 2021-22 season
    By Laramie in forum Sports
    Replies: 558
    Last Post: 08-07-2022, 05:57 PM
  3. 2022 Oklahoma City Aviation2022 Oklahoma City Aviation Thread
    By unfundedrick in forum Transportation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2022, 09:46 PM
  4. Oklahoma City Thunder 2020-21 season
    By Laramie in forum Sports
    Replies: 657
    Last Post: 06-22-2021, 03:01 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 12:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO