Widgets Magazine

Thread: By The Bucket

Northwest OKC By The Bucket

Apparently spaghetti by the bucket is this year's froyo.

"By The Bucket" will be opening a location near 164th and May in the strip center by 7-11.

https://www.bythebucket.com/

They also have a location slated to open in Shawnee.

"Captain Pasta" is a similar concept with two stores set to open soon in west Edmond by Little Caesar's and another at 2nd and Blvd next to Papa Johns.

2. Default Re: By The Bucket

What an unappetizing name for a restaurant. It just seems to forward this trend of thoughtless eating--nutrition be damned--just as long as it is filling, cheap, and convenient. I mean that's okay every once in a while, but it seems as though it is a consistent, daily, theme of American eating overall and it is hurting us. Sorry for the mini rant right here, but geez--buckets of food--what are we livestock?

Default Re: By The Bucket

I hope that the marketing team here doesn't think that they are pioneering the "spaghetti in a bucket restaurant in Edmond" concept. Late 1980's-early 1990's, the old Long John Silver's on Broadway and 3rd Street, "Caroline's Spaghetti In A Bucket". Does anyone here remember that one ? Does anyone want me to start a new thread about the era of great transplanted east coast-borne Italian restaurants in Edmond and it's parallel to the government's witness relocation program ?

4. Default Re: By The Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by rayvaflav View Post
    I hope that the marketing team here doesn't think that they are pioneering the "spaghetti in a bucket restaurant in Edmond" concept. Late 1980's-early 1990's, the old Long John Silver's on Broadway and 3rd Street, "Caroline's Spaghetti In A Bucket". Does anyone here remember that one ? Does anyone want me to start a new thread about the era of great transplanted east coast-borne Italian restaurants in Edmond and it's parallel to the government's witness relocation program ?
    Uh. Yes.

I would read that thread

i hope that the marketing team here doesn't think that they are pioneering the "spaghetti in a bucket restaurant in edmond" concept. Late 1980's-early 1990's, the old long john silver's on broadway and 3rd street, "caroline's spaghetti in a bucket". Does anyone here remember that one ? Does anyone want me to start a new thread about the era of great transplanted east coast-borne italian restaurants in edmond and it's parallel to the government's witness relocation program ?
    im in

Thread Information