Widgets Magazine

Thread: Yukon Plaza

Default Yukon Plaza

Anyone know of any tenants for the building going up in the lot next to the Sonic on Cemetery near 10th in Yukon? There’s a sign that calls it Yukon Plaza but no info on who will be occupying it.

Default Re: Yukon Plaza

Quote Originally Posted by toggley View Post
    Anyone know of any tenants for the building going up in the lot next to the Sonic on Cemetery near 10th in Yukon? There’s a sign that calls it Yukon Plaza but no info on who will be occupying it.
    Hello and welcome to OKCTalk.

There are three separate buildings each with multiple slots for tenants. Thus far, the only building permits for tenant build-out is a cannabis dispensary and FitCamp 180.

You can see more info at the link below, although for some reason it only lists 2 buildings:

https://bradysproperties.com/2018/01/01/2050/

The "back" two building are the "Yukon Business Park". The front building is technically "Yukon Plaza".
    https://bradysproperties.com/2018/01/01/2057/

The first three tenants will be FitCamp 180, Triad Fitness Supplements and Green Doctor 420.

Thank you both for the information. May I ask how you found out who the tenants are? I’m interested in staying updated on new businesses coming to my area but I’ve never been able to figure out how to find that information other than by asking people.

Thank you both for the information. May I ask how you found out who the tenants are? I’m interested in staying updated on new businesses coming to my area but I’ve never been able to figure out how to find that information other than by asking people.
    Since that property is in the OKC city limits, I looked up the tenants through the building permit system:

https://access.okc.gov/aca/Welcome.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Since that property is in the OKC city limits, I looked up the tenants through the building permit system:

https://access.okc.gov/aca/Welcome.aspx
    Wow that's a busy website. I tried to see what is going in at SW 44th and Coutny Line road but no luck finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Wow that's a busy website. I tried to see what is going in at SW 44th and Coutny Line road but no luck finding it.
    Do you mean this property on the NW corner? No building permits for tenant finish-out as of yet.

Do you mean this property on the NW corner? No building permits for tenant finish-out as of yet.

Yes the retail shops. Thank You

Hello and welcome to OKCTalk.

There are three separate buildings each with multiple slots for tenants. Thus far, the only building permits for tenant build-out is a cannabis dispensary and FitCamp 180.

You can see more info at the link below, although for some reason it only lists 2 buildings:

https://bradysproperties.com/2018/01/01/2050/

This project will include a Pollo Campero in the building closest to Cemetary Road. The only other Oklahoma is on NW 23rd just west of Classen.

Permits have been issued for two different dispensaries at this address. Strange, I'm not used to seeing two of the same type of business in the same plaza.

Permits have been issued for two different dispensaries at this address. Strange, I'm not used to seeing two of the same type of business in the same plaza.
    The amount of dispensaries has seemed getting unsustainable in the metro for awhile, I can not think of any reason their customers would not be willing to drive as buying anything else, and there are some areas the density is getting near the point walking would be expected to be the primary method of travel to support that many locations.

This project will include a Pollo Campero in the building closest to Cemetary Road. The only other Oklahoma is on NW 23rd just west of Classen.

I can't wait to watch FB blow up with yet another chicken place opening in Yukon. Especially on what is deemed by locals, "Chicken Row"

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyShack View Post
    I can't wait to watch FB blow up with yet another chicken place opening in Yukon. Especially on what is deemed by locals, "Chicken Row"
    Just check out the Yukon Happenings page where I posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyShack View Post
    Actually, we call it the Chicken Strip.

Thread Information