Widgets Magazine

Thread: Zio’s closed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Zio’s closed?

I stopped by Cox this morning and I see that Zio’s is closed? Did they move to another location or is it closed permanently?

Default Re: Zio’s closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Boop View Post
    I stopped by Cox this morning and I see that Zio’s is closed? Did they move to another location or is it closed permanently?
    the one in Bricktown closed a while ago but I'm pretty sure the one on S. Meridian is still open?

Quote Originally Posted by shartel_ave View Post
    the one in Bricktown closed a while ago but I'm pretty sure the one on S. Meridian is still open?
    I just checked, it is still open but that is the only location left, it sucks though because Norman location is closer to me

Zio's has been closed a while. Someone was saying Hideaway Pizza was going in here.

Quote Originally Posted by macfoucin View Post
    Zio's has been closed a while. Someone was saying Hideaway Pizza was going in here.
    Really? That is not a bad replacement then, I like Hideaway Pizza, it is pricey but it is very good

It wouldn't surprise me at all to drive by the Meridian location someday and find it closed. It used to be a regular staple for us when the kids were still at home, but we haven't been there in ages. It hardly ever seems busy anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me at all to drive by the Meridian location someday and find it closed. It used to be a regular staple for us when the kids were still at home, but we haven't been there in ages. It hardly ever seems busy anymore.
    Sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by Boop View Post
    Sad but true
    I used to work right by the South Meridan Zios location, started eating there in 1997 when I worked just down the street. Food and service was good, just right for a 1 hour lunch time.

It appears the building on S Meridian has been leased to Jia Yi LLC which was formed a month ago. The registered agent is Huaxin Ye from Yukon. Be interesting to see what happens here.

10. Default Re: Zio’s closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    It appears the building on S Meridian has been leased to Jia Yi LLC which was formed a month ago. The registered agent is Huaxin Ye from Yukon. Be interesting to see what happens here.
    If I had to take a wild guess.... Cannabis

We actually went last week for the first time in years, as that was always one of my wife's favorites. It was not very busy, but there were a couple of large parties there. Food was good and service solid.

Screenshot 2022-06-17 125030.jpg Destination Norman map shows Hideaway is remodeling. Was also discussed at https://www.okctalk.com/showthread.php?t=21531&page=42

Thread Information