Widgets Magazine

Thread: Your 'Fur Baby'

Default Your 'Fur Baby'

Thank you, thank you for those of you who take full responsibility for your dogs.

I applaud those who care, feed, train, monitor and clean up after your pet. Sadly, at two parks in OKC recently, there were several incidents where I noticed dog owners completely disregarded the responsibility that comes with having a pet. Thank you for those take care and think of others while taking care of your pet! It makes a difference.

Default Re: Your 'Fur Baby'

Quote Originally Posted by bucktalk View Post
    Thank you, thank you for those of you who take full responsibility for your dogs.

I applaud those who care, feed, train, monitor and clean up after your pet. Sadly, at two parks in OKC recently, there were several incidents where I noticed dog owners completely disregarded the responsibility that comes with having a pet. Thank you for those take care and think of others while taking care of your pet! It makes a difference.
    I suspect you're talking about owners not picking up dog poop. I couldn't agree more. I've got three Boston Terriers and we always take them with us when RV'ing. If you think the problem is bad in OKC parks you should see what happens in RV parks. It gives decent pet owners a bad name....

Default Re: Your 'Fur Baby'

Quote Originally Posted by Oklapatriot View Post
    I suspect you're talking about owners not picking up dog poop. I couldn't agree more. I've got three Boston Terriers and we always take them with us when RV'ing. If you think the problem is bad in OKC parks you should see what happens in RV parks. It gives decent pet owners a bad name....
    Correct. It's amazing how many pet owners neglect their responsibility of maintaining the areas where their pet has been...either at home or away from home. Yuck!

Thread Information