Widgets Magazine

Thread: HTea-O

1. Default HTea-O

One of the last out parcels on 15th in the Sooner Rose development is going to be an HTea-O.
    It's pretty much a drive through ice tea house. So we've got Swig over on Air Depot and now this. They seem to be pretty popular in Texas and are growing pretty fast in to Oklahoma. Seems like a pretty thin product line for a business to me, but hey, i guess it's working for them.

https://hteao.com/
    Capture.jpg

Default Re: HTea-O

We frequent the one on N May weekly and it's packed just about every time we go.

Blog Entries

They are KILLING it - on May and on 23rd.

They razed the old Chesapeake CNG station at NW 49th & Western and are in the process of building a new location:

Still cant believe there's not one of these in Edmond!

Have one in Yukon, and another being built in Yukon and Mustang. Love Htea-O!! They are awesome. Go during happy hour. 2-4 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by AMinEdmond View Post
    Still cant believe there's not one of these in Edmond!

I have had occasional conversations with the franchisee when I run into him at the Hefner/May location and he says he's picked out several spots in the Edmond area only to walk up to close on the lots and the banks have increased the price of whatever (I don't really understand all that real estate stuff) and he has walked away twice not wanting to pay the extra whatever it is. Alas, he is actively looking. Meanwhile, an employee at the 23rd St location said that there is a location already picked out in Guthrie that she didn't know if they had started building yet.

We have one near completion here in Duncan.

Here is how the one looks in Stillwater that opened last winter. Done away with was the patio on the east side with natural gas flames. It was formerly Fiero Pizza. Before that Long John Silver's.

I love this place. We fill our 5 Gallon bottles here. The tea is amazing.

11. Default Re: HTea-O

I go there nearly every day. They have half price happy hour from 2-4pm

Thread Information