Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Jack Be Grocery

Default Re: Jack Be Grocery

I have mentioned this before in other threads, but I will have to be totally incapacitated before I will have groceries delivered. I actually like going to the grocery store to shop and it's never been a waste of my time. I go up and down every aisle, even when I know what i need. And I often make a decision about something I wasn't looking for when I see something in the deli that looks particularly good. Last weekend I certainly wasn't looking for valentine candy but saw a large display with boxes of candy marked half off. I'm still enjoying that candy. To each his own though.

We order weekly and have no issues at all, I've had a cracked egg before and they just credited the entire dozen. Bread can be an issue, but if it's even slightly smashed, they will always credit it. It's a very good process and not having to battle Crest or pay Homeland prices makes it so much better for me.

3. Default Re: Jack Be Grocery

^^^^^^^^^
    Exact same experience regarding eggs, etc. And what is most impressive is that it didn't have to be brought to their attention; the driver checked the eggs before bringing the order off of the truck, and at the time of delivery said something along the lines of "I checked the eggs and I'm sorry to report that one of them was cracked, so I credited the entire dozen. You're welcome to keep the rest of the dozen at no charge."

4. Default Re: Jack Be Grocery

Quote Originally Posted by jn1780 View Post
    Amazon hasn't even really gotten into the grocery delivery game yet. If they ever upgrade their vans to something that can support refrigeration, watch out. I still think having "Personal shoppers' roam the stores isn't the most efficient use of labor. Next gen Walmarts may have bigger warehouse space.

The Penn and Memorial has their grocery pickup and delivery storage space on the other side of the building from the grocery section.
    I had to pinch myself with this (and other) statements, you must only be talking about OKC. ....
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

Drove by the May and 178th Jack Be location tonight. It was the busiest I have ever seen that location since they opened. Every drive up spot looked full, and there was a queue.

Did something change?

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post
    Drove by the May and 178th Jack Be location tonight. It was the busiest I have ever seen that location since they opened. Every drive up spot looked full, and there was a queue.

Did something change?
    Maybe closing the Edmond location consolidated their customer base?

Quote Originally Posted by HOT ROD View Post
    I had to pinch myself with this (and other) statements, you must only be talking about OKC. ....
    Yes, I would still consider Amazon Fresh as limited. Especially when comparing OKC' current grocery delivery market.

Thread Information