Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New movie being filmed in town?

1. Default New movie being filmed in town?

So I was having a cocktail at Bob's Chop House last night and noticed the actress Denise Richards sitting at the bar. Our server confirmed that she and John Malkovich have been in OKC this week filming a movie, and that the bar at Bob's was going to be used this morning (Sunday) for a scene.

Anyone have further details?! Denise Richards is still VERY hot, by the way!

Default Re: New movie being filmed in town?

It's hard to imagine a real movie with real stars being shot here and it 1) not be promoted to the ends of the earth by the state film department; and 2) have no posts on social media with one or the other actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    It's hard to imagine a real movie with real stars being shot here and it 1) not be promoted to the ends of the earth by the state film department; and 2) have no posts on social media with one or the other actor.
    They also do not have any common projects on IMDB so it is highly unlikely that they would both be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Wife said Denise posted on something that she was finishing up a film shoot and her location was OKC, but that's all she could find, nothing about Malkovich.

5. Default Re: New movie being filmed in town?

Here is a picture from a Facebook page of her standing in front of the Omni this morning. The poster commented that Denise told her she is in OKC this week filming.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Denise Richards at Omni Hotel.jpg 
Views:	462 
Size:	166.0 KB 
ID:	17253

Looking at her social media posts, it looks like she is mainly hawking some shady products and doing straight-to-video movies and reality TV.

She is a proud recipient of a Golden Raspberry award for worst supporting actress and nominated for many equally prestigious awards. Johnny Rico deserved better and she deserved to die in Starship Troopers.

Did Nefarious settle with the strikers or is there still a picket line?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Anyone have further details?! Denise Richards is still VERY hot, by the way!
    She's a lot of different things, but I'm not so sure that "hot" is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    Did Nefarious settle with the strikers or is there still a picket line?
    Still out there earlier this week

11. Default Re: New movie being filmed in town?

So John Malkovich is currently staying at The Omni and in town filming THIS movie:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10092170/

12. Default Re: New movie being filmed in town?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    So John Malkovich is currently staying at The Omni and in town filming THIS movie:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10092170/
    Cool… also starring Scoot McNairy, who was Ben Affleck’s main antagonist in “Argo” and who played Business Bob Gilbert in Tarantino’s “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.”

13. Default Re: New movie being filmed in town?

Apparently Malkovich is staying on floor 7-1/2.

Name:	CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	17297

15. Default Re: New movie being filmed in town?

Last night I was driving through Heritage Hills and there was an obviously large production underway at the Hales Mansion. Trucks lining the street, tents on the property. Perhaps it was this movie.

I love that place! The work they have been doing on it has been great.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    Last night I was driving through Heritage Hills and there was an obviously large production underway at the Hales Mansion. Trucks lining the street, tents on the property. Perhaps it was this movie.
    Drove by the house tonight. I am not sure what movie it is for, but it appears they are staging it as a fraternity/sorority house as there were Greek letters above the front door. Not sure if this adds anything to the conversation, but I thought it was interesting.

18. Default Re: New movie being filmed in town?

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    Drove by the house tonight. I am not sure what movie it is for, but it appears they are staging it as a fraternity/sorority house as there were Greek letters above the front door. Not sure if this adds anything to the conversation, but I thought it was interesting.
    Yes, that’s correct. The movie is specifically about a university student (Alex Wolff), so I’m sure that Hales Mansion is standing in for a fraternity house. I’d expect any exterior shots to be tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    Yes, that’s correct. The movie is specifically about a university student (Alex Wolff), so I’m sure that Hales Mansion is standing in for a fraternity house. I’d expect any exterior shots to be tight.
    Is it called Susie Searches?

20. Default Re: New movie being filmed in town?

^^^^^
    The current production title is "The Line."

They were at it again today at Hales BTW. For the past couple of days I hadn't seen any trucks, crew, or other signs of production besides the large craft services tent, a large portable A/C unit and newspapers on the windows. Today however the street was PACKED.

Blog Entries

Name:	707BD051-6323-4858-ACCF-B1D354E525EB.jpeg 
Views:	127 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	17309
    They had just finished a good bye scene with the bros hugging whomever, and they walked back into the house and he got in the Ford, and they kept filming him sitting in the vehicle. I turned to wife and hugged her, and said it was sad she was just kicked out of the frat house. ‘No comment’ she replied.

22. Default Re: New movie being filmed in town?

^^^^^^^^
    That's on the Hudson side BTW. If you saw the 15th Street frontage you'd see maybe 20 or so production vehicles lining both sides. It's a pretty big production. You can see a glimpse of the large white craft services tent through the branches of the tree in the foreground.

Blog Entries

Name:	0ED68954-E677-4A2A-91C8-4B61A86A5A3A.jpeg 
Views:	115 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	17310

They were shooting at this house by Lake Overholser over the weekend. https://www.nestedtours.com/listings...erholser-drive

25. Default Re: New movie being filmed in town?

Quote Originally Posted by mkjeeves View Post
    They were shooting at this house by Lake Overholser over the weekend. https://www.nestedtours.com/listings...erholser-drive
    I was going to post that they appear to have wrapped at Hales because the craft service tent and other accoutrements have disappeared from there.

Thread Information