Widgets Magazine

Thread: Pinocchio's

Default Pinocchio's

according to the norman transcript, pinocchio's plans to reopen sometime next year...

Pinocchio's to reopen next year, location to be determined | News | normantranscript.com

Default Re: Pinocchio's

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    according to the norman transcript, pinocchio's plans to reopen sometime next year...

Pinocchio's to reopen next year, location to be determined | News | normantranscript.com
    that is a blast from the past ..

they used to have 5 dollar all you can eat spaghetti w/ meat sauce and garlic bread for students on i think tuesday nights ..

Born and raised in Norman, this brought back so many good memories! Can't wait to eat my body weight in breadsticks.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    that is a blast from the past ..

they used to have 5 dollar all you can eat spaghetti w/ meat sauce and garlic bread for students on i think tuesday nights ..
    I used to go there at least once a week from Walker Tower. Late night breadsticks!

Seems like ownership may have come to the conclusion that a Campus Corner location wasn't in their best interests for the rebirth of Pinocchio's. Whatever the reason, it appears the White St. location is no more and they instead signed a lease for the old "Sauce it Up" location at 2627 S. Classen. The larger location on US 77 with plenty of storefront parking for locals should be a real plus. Looks like they will now open sometime in early 2023.

6. Default Re: Pinocchio's

Heard from someone who frequents the Norman food scene that the Re-Opening of Pinocchio's was so good they ran out of food.

348673921_1270268706926640_7349689060544929654_n.jpg

Thread Information