Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: QuikTrip

Default Re: QuikTrip

Does the permit include demolishing that home builder’s showroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Elrenogolf View Post
    Does the permit include demolishing that home builder’s showroom?
    Not specifically under this permit.

I'm sure a demo permit will be filed while they wait for the building permit to be approved; that usually takes a few months where you can get a demo permit the same day.

Very excited for this.

QT is among the Top Tier Gasoline Brands:
    https://www.toptiergas.com/licensed-brands/

Quote Originally Posted by MagzOK View Post
    Very excited for this.

as are ONcue (philips 66) and costco

QT has now filed to demolish the building at Hefern & I-35.

Quote Originally Posted by MagzOK View Post
    Very excited for this.

The QTs I have been to in the last few months have had the top tier logo covered up. Not sure what is up with that. But it’s covered up with black tape.

I wonder with higher prices they have cut back on something

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post
    The QTs I have been to in the last few months have had the top tier logo covered up. Not sure what is up with that. But it’s covered up with black tape.

I wonder with higher prices they have cut back on something
    This was on the TopTier website a few months back:

"We are navigating through unprecedented times. Disastrous weather conditions and unplanned additive production operational outages have resulted in some of our TOP TIER™ Detergent Gasoline Fuel Marketers being unable to supply gasoline with the approved detergent at the approved dosage. The TOP TIER™ program is committed to working with its participants and the industry in managing through this in the best way possible and to return to supplying gasoline fully meeting the TOP TIER requirements as soon as possible.

As this shortage is expected to last through the end of the year, you may see some gas stations noting they are unable to supply TOP TIER™ Gasoline at this time. The brand will still be listed on www.toptiergas.com as this will not apply to all stations."

As with everything else...supply chain.

My understanding is QT has purchased the old Pickles restaurant and all the property up to and including Brads heat and air in Moore.

Drove by on Monday and Pickles was all boarded up and shut down and so was Barnes real estate school next to it, part of the fencing was taken down in front of Barnes also.

i'd imagine QT bought the small car lot to the south also. i have no insider knowledge, but i'd be surprised if they bought anything further west of barnes real estate school.

I checked the County Assessor's site. QuikTrip Corporation purchased all the way west to Brad's Heating and Air.

Quote Originally Posted by T. Jamison View Post
    I checked the County Assessor's site. QuikTrip Corporation purchased all the way west to Brad's Heating and Air.
    thanks for checking... i'm surprised they need that much space.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    thanks for checking... i'm surprised they need that much space.
    IIRC both of the OKC metro location are going to be the QT "travel stop" footprint ..

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    IIRC both of the OKC metro location are going to be the QT "travel stop" footprint ..
    This is correct.

They are on record as saying all central Oklahoma locations would be travel stops, which means they have a large separate fueling area for long-haul trucks.

I would be surprised if we don't see at least a couple more locations along I-40, around Yukon and Midwest City.

This is the property QT bought in Moore:

16. Default Re: QuikTrip

I noticed they had finally started moving dirt across the street for the eXpress going on the NW corner.... I think the signs that they were coming had been there for a couple of years.... I know they were there before I moved a little over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    This is correct.

They are on record as saying all central Oklahoma locations would be travel stops, which means they have a large separate fueling area for long-haul trucks.

I would be surprised if we don't see at least a couple more locations along I-40, around Yukon and Midwest City.
    I was just thinking that the other day.

Stopped at the new QT travel center in Henryetta. From what I can tell it opened about 3 months ago. Thing that stuck out to me was the front counter was way too big and it was hard to get from one side of the store to the other if there was any line at all.

Hopefully they start working on the QTs here soon.

I absolutely love QT in Tulsa. They have a great selection of fresh brewed flavored teas. We have stopped at the big QT in Denton across from Buccees several times now. It is one of the nastiest c=stores I have ever been to from the bathrooms to the floors to the soda machines. I hope that is not a sign of poor ability to manage their locations outside of Tulsa metro.

This is the property QT bought in Moore:

Store 7-11, I'm sure that wasn't a coincidence...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    I absolutely love QT in Tulsa. They have a great selection of fresh brewed flavored teas. We have stopped at the big QT in Denton across from Buccees several times now. It is one of the nastiest c=stores I have ever been to from the bathrooms to the floors to the soda machines. I hope that is not a sign of poor ability to manage their locations outside of Tulsa metro.
    I stop at the other one in Denton, off 380, all the time, never had an issue with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
    Store 7-11, I'm sure that wasn't a coincidence...
    Haha that’s pretty funny I didn’t catch that.

At Hefner & I-35, this building is abandoned and overgrown with weeds.

They submitted a demolition permit a couple of months ago but nothing has happened as of yet.

At Hefner & I-35, this building is abandoned and overgrown with weeds.

They submitted a demolition permit a couple of months ago but nothing has happened as of yet.

Have they even moved dirt?

The news broke almost a year ago and it seems as if there hasn't been any updates since.

Quote Originally Posted by floyd the barber View Post
    Have they even moved dirt?

The news broke almost a year ago and it seems as if there hasn't been any updates since.
    They can't do anything until they remove that building.

They don't seem to be in any sort of rush.

Thread Information