Widgets Magazine
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 875 of 1092

Thread: Covid-19 News and Information

  1. #851

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Weekly update:


  2. #852

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Weekly update:


  3. #853

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Weekly update:


  4. #854

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Weekly update:


  5. Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    I brought it back with me from Vegas. FIrst time I've ever had it. Sunday thru Tuesday just felt like a sinus headache with a low grade fever. Lost most of my smell on tuesday, and food just tastes "off". I thought I was turning a corning yesterday but I'm starting to cough a bit more. No trouble breathing or anything like that, chest just feels heavy.

    Just crazy how it can affect people differently. I hope my cough doesn't get worse though. It's very annoying.

  6. Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard at Remax View Post
    I brought it back with me from Vegas. FIrst time I've ever had it. Sunday thru Tuesday just felt like a sinus headache with a low grade fever. Lost most of my smell on tuesday, and food just tastes "off". I thought I was turning a corning yesterday but I'm starting to cough a bit more. No trouble breathing or anything like that, chest just feels heavy.

    Just crazy how it can affect people differently. I hope my cough doesn't get worse though. It's very annoying.
    It is crazy. And with the different variants it affects the same person differently. I've had it 3 times and each has had different symptoms. None of the times have been severe though so I'm thankful for that. The worst was the second round when I coughed my head off for 4 days.

  7. #857

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    It is crazy. And with the different variants it affects the same person differently. I've had it 3 times and each has had different symptoms. None of the times have been severe though so I'm thankful for that. The worst was the second round when I coughed my head off for 4 days.
    After 3 years finally got it. Start Sunday as Sore throat than low grade fever loss appetite than by Tuesday I just have an ever so small cough than Wednesday Thursday we went to a runny nose and than today Friday back to chest congestion with no cough. However I will say everything has been pretty mild. I have had worse colds and flu lets hope it stays that way. My last vaccination was Oct 2021. Had 3 shots

  8. #858

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    After 3 years finally got it. Start Sunday as Sore throat than low grade fever loss appetite than by Tuesday I just have an ever so small cough than Wednesday Thursday we went to a runny nose and than today Friday back to chest congestion with no cough. However I will say everything has been pretty mild. I have had worse colds and flu lets hope it stays that way. My last vaccination was Oct 2021. Had 3 shots
    Did you get tested to confirm it's COVID?

    People with covid should go to a doctor to see if they can be prescribed Paxlovid, to get over it sooner. No sense in feeling bad and coughing for more than several days.

  9. #859

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty View Post
    Did you get tested to confirm it's COVID?

    People with covid should go to a doctor to see if they can be prescribed Paxlovid, to get over it sooner. No sense in feeling bad and coughing for more than several days.
    Both me and Partner tested positive. He is over 65 his doctor gave him Paxlovid so we shall see. My doctor said treat it like a cold my symptoms have been very very mild. Easily could of went to work still can walk on the there treadmill. Yes I have had symptoms but if it wasn't for him testing cause of his conditions I would of probably never would have my symptoms have been that mild. That is the issue. I have vacation and sick days but I unfortunately a lot of people don't and I would of never missed work but for maybe one day for the very mild symptoms that I were having. His Doctor said most of the cases she has been seeing have been very mild.

  10. #860

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    I had an outpatient procedure at Baptist Hospital this morning and they told me beforehand that they no longer have a mask requirement.

    About half the people were wearing them but I bet the employees there really appreciate the option of not wearing one, after being required (and rightfully so) for the last 3 years.

  11. #861

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    I went to my PCP Dr last Friday in the Mercy network and they no longer have a mask requirement there also. They said they had dropped it about 1 1/2 weeks earlier.

  12. Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Took my mom to an appointment at Saint Anthony last week and they had just dropped the requirement there, also. So, there's the big three in OKC.

  13. #863

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Pete, was there a reason you didn't post the weekly update on the 23rd? Have they quit publishing the numbers?

  14. #864

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Quote Originally Posted by gjl View Post
    Pete, was there a reason you didn't post the weekly update on the 23rd? Have they quit publishing the numbers?
    I though I did post it... Here it is now:


  15. Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    My fiance said they dropped it at Love County recently too... She's still masking up but she said most of the rest of the staff is no longer.

    When I went to my last checkup a couple of months ago my primary care was longer masking. I was masked and he asked if I would prefer he masked. I told him he was fine but I don't have time to be sick with covid, or anything for that matter, and I would continue to mask when I was in moderate to high risk environments.

  16. #866

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Weekly update:


  17. Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Been a week since I tested negative. Finally have all my smell and taste back. Still have a lingering dry cough, and some pain in my ears (I dunno if it's from allergies/sinus pressure or not) but overall pretty grateful that it was a mild case.

  18. #868

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Went to Norman Regional yesterday with a loved one to the Oncology Department. They don't require masks there, including the physicians and nurses, which blew my mind considering they deal with cancer patients with little to no immune system.

  19. Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    I'm not saying this as if I have any real reason or evidence. It's just my opinion. Based maybe an itty bit on what a couple of my nieces who are nurses , one who's in NICU, have been saying. I think since hospitals and other medical facilities have been requiring masks way longer than anywhere else they're just "over it". And they're relatively confident that we're at a point where masking unless you just want to is a thing of the past.

  20. #870

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    I'm not saying this as if I have any real reason or evidence. It's just my opinion. Based maybe an itty bit on what a couple of my nieces who are nurses , one who's in NICU, have been saying. I think since hospitals and other medical facilities have been requiring masks way longer than anywhere else they're just "over it". And they're relatively confident that we're at a point where masking unless you just want to is a thing of the past.
    SSM dropped masking recently as well.

  21. #871

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Weekly update:


  22. #872

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Weekly update:


  23. #873

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    n/m didn't see the new column.

  24. #874

    Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    I know it's a played out comparison, but is it easy to pull the same info on the Flu?

  25. Default Re: Covid-19 News and Information

    Quote Originally Posted by jccouger View Post
    I know it's a played out comparison, but is it easy to pull the same info on the Flu?
    Oklahoma doesn't keep very good records on it currently.

    https://oklahoma.gov/health/health-e...-flu-view.html

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Covid-19 Vaccine Information
    By Pete in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 07-18-2021, 07:36 PM
  2. COVID-19 Accountability
    By 7OUT in forum General Food & Drink Topics
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-11-2020, 07:09 PM
  3. Covid-19 Testing.
    By kukblue1 in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2020, 10:08 PM
  4. After COVID-19...Then What?
    By bucktalk in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-14-2020, 01:07 PM
  5. May 20, 2013 Tornado: News & Information
    By zookeeper in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 03:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO