Widgets Magazine

Thread: Oklahoma County Last Mailed Notice of Value

Default Oklahoma County Last Mailed Notice of Value

Was looking at my home, and some others in the neighborhood, and noticed that these seem all to be dated in March or April. The current listings all seem to be from March or April of 2020. Is this normal? Is there something I am missing? Thanks!

Default Re: Oklahoma County Last Mailed Notice of Value

Yes, that is the law... but there has been no listed increase, and the numbers on the webpage have not changed since 2020. From my reading there should have been a NOV mailed earlier this year, and that has not happened either. I suppose my ask would be for some of the good readers of this forum to look at and see if their NOV was mailed earlier this year, and that that mailing's contents are now reflected on the Assessor's web page. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by securityinfo View Post
    Yes, that is the law... but there has been no listed increase, and the numbers on the webpage have not changed since 2020. From my reading there should have been a NOV mailed earlier this year, and that has not happened either. I suppose my ask would be for some of the good readers of this forum to look at and see if their NOV was mailed earlier this year, and that that mailing's contents are now reflected on the Assessor's web page. Thanks!
    I just checked ours - it was mailed 3/19/21, and the values match what's on the Assessor's web page.

Thanks for looking! I've noticed that there a a few homes in my area that missed a year around 2018, but so far none seem to have anything from 2021.

Thread Information