Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 46 of 46

Thread: The Joinery

  1. #26

    Default Re: The Joinery










  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,697
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Joinery


  3. #28

    Default Re: The Joinery

    One of the owners used to be my legal assistant years ago. This is what they do. They're just doing it on a bigger scale every time. They started with the Patriarch, which is still a pretty cool place. They did great with Social Capitol. This will be a hit.

    Also, they know how to maintain historic buildings. This is the perfect ownership group in the perfect space.

  4. #29

    Default Re: The Joinery

    The Joinery set to open in former Tapwerks spot in Bricktown

    The Community Through Beer group – proprietors of Social Capital, The Patriarch and 1884 –is set to open their latest concept in the former Tapwerks building at 121 E. Sheridan in Bricktown.



    The Joinery will open its doors on Monday, March 7th, and operate on all four levels of the historic structure that was completely gutted and thoroughly renovated.




    The first floor will feature a large bar and around 50 beers on tap. The main kitchen will feature a 'slightly elevated' menu (see below).

    The second level is branded Good, Good? and will be a full-service indoor golf simulator bar. Five simulator booths will be rented by the hour with plenty of bar seating.

    The top-level will be a space for private events with a full bar and catering kitchen with a capacity of up to 200.

    A full elevator, as well as a staircase, will serve all four floors.

    The Joinery will be open every day from 11 AM to 10 PM; 11 PM on Friday and Saturday. Good, Good? will also open at 11 AM but stay open (including kitchen) until 11 PM; midnight on Friday and Saturday. The hours for the event space will be 5 PM to 9 PM and serve as overflow for guests waiting for a table.

    The contractor is CORD construction services and the architect is Gardner Studio.







































  5. #30

    Default Re: The Joinery

    Looks great. Great menu and pricing seems decent. Burger with fries for $14.

  6. #31

    Default Re: The Joinery

    It's gorgeous on the inside; they spent a ton of money in there.

    Yet another outstanding renovation of a historic building (Jones, The Parlor, City & State and many more).

  7. Default Re: The Joinery

    It’s truly beautiful inside. Did my first walk-through since Bryce walked me through about a month ago and it was night and day, despite the fact that it was already showing great promise then. This is exactly the type of development the district has been hungry for. Great timing getting in front of spring break and the opening of the Renaissance, too.

  8. Default Re: The Joinery

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    It’s truly beautiful inside. Did my first walk-through since Bryce walked me through about a month ago and it was night and day, despite the fact that it was already showing great promise then. This is exactly the type of development the district has been hungry for. Great timing getting in front of spring break and the opening of the Renaissance, too.
    Totally agree. They did a great job.

  9. #34

    Default Re: The Joinery

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The first floor will feature a large bar and around 50 beers on tap. The main kitchen will feature a 'slightly elevated' menu (see below).

    The second level is branded Good, Good? and will be a full-service indoor golf simulator bar. Five simulator booths will be rented by the hour with plenty of bar seating.

    The top-level will be a space for private events with a full bar and catering kitchen with a capacity of up to 200.

    A full elevator, as well as a staircase, will serve all four floors.
    Probably a dumb question, but what is on the 3rd floor?

  10. #35

    Default Re: The Joinery

    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeBurner View Post
    Probably a dumb question, but what is on the 3rd floor?
    he top-level will be a space for private events with a full bar and catering kitchen with a capacity of up to 200

  11. #36

    Default Re: The Joinery

    So both 3rd and 4th floors are event space only?

  12. #37

    Default Re: The Joinery

    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeBurner View Post
    So both 3rd and 4th floors are event space only?
    1st floor is the restaurant and bar

    2nd floor is the golf sim

    3rd floor is the event space /overflow

  13. #38

    Default Re: The Joinery

    Exciting place for OKC.

    I thought Sheridan av and Bricktown took a hit when we lost Henry Hudson and Tapwreck but obviously that is a gain to have Rendez-Vous pizza and the Joinery instead.

    In the same spirit, it is a gain to have the old spaghetti factory instead of Zios and the S. Warehouse.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,697
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Joinery

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    1st floor is the restaurant and bar

    2nd floor is the golf sim

    3rd floor is the event space /overflow
    Basement speakeasy

  15. #40

    Default Re: The Joinery

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnw View Post
    Basement speakeasy
    i wasn't going to say that part ..

  16. Default Re: The Joinery

    The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,697
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Joinery

    So it's actually a speak-hard? Or I guess a speak-not...

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,697
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Joinery

    Scratch golfers and scratch-made food have a home at The Joinery in Bricktown
    https://www.oklahoman.com/story/ente...ks/6940367001/

  19. #44

    Default Re: The Joinery

    Supposedly they are running into some legal issues with using "Good Good" as that is already a golf brand.

  20. Default Re: The Joinery

    I saw in one of the Oklahoma City books that this building is said to be haunted and the staff did not like to go on the top floor. Most likely pure entertainment.

  21. Default Re: The Joinery

    Does anyone know the password to the speakeasy? I'm going tonight and would like to check it out.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO