I hinted at this in another thread and it's why I took and posted the drone shots of the area last weekend.

Randy Hogan owns the lot that wraps around the Uhaul building and as you recall, there was a lot of turmoil about routing the Compress/Oklahoma intersection with the OKC Boulevard. This was to provide proper access to this property where future development was always the plan. Hogan obtained the lot as part of his overarching deal to develop Lower Bricktown.

Hogan filed rezoning plans for this property a couple of weeks ago. I know part of that request is an exception to the height limits in the district.

The Oklahoman is reporting he has partnered with a developer from California and everything is in the initial planning stage. Hogan states there would be two hotels close to Reno and a condo building on the south part of the property near the boulevard.

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news...ty/7545461002/

From what I understand, there may be a lagoon between the hotels, which could number as many as three. Hogan also developed the Centennial condos just to the east along the canal.

It is also my understanding the hotel chain they are pursuing is the Dream Hotel.