So over the last 2 months or so, I've noticed a significant increase in number of street lights out across the city. I've never seen a city the size of OKC or bigger that has such an issue with it (we won't talk about the color of lights being random either). Over the last few weeks, including this past weekend (and no, I don't think it was storm related, as random lights were out, and other business lights were on); I've noticed I-44 near the fairgrounds completely out, the fairgrounds lights out, NW 10th street lights out (both directions including on/off ramps), the new I-40 many of the lights are off including all the on/off ramps at Agnew, Penn, Western and Shields. When you get off on the Western exit heading into downtown, all the lights on Western until Reno are out. Plenty of lights were out on NW Expressway as well. Just a 15 minute drive from Expressway to DT I probably saw several hundred lights out. Again, this has been on multiple occasions and not just this weekend during storms. To have entire sections of freeway completely dark, especially the "gateway to downtown" is absolutely ridiculous.